I look forward to your suggestions

robiulislam840

Hi Everyone,
My Name Is MD: Robiul Islam Mahim. I Am Come From Bangladesh.
I want to move from my normal career to a better career so I Join Fiverr.
I wish all the blessings and advice for building a better career.

I Am Successfully Complete My Digital Marketing Course From “Outsourcing Institute BD”
After completing my course I have involved many practical live project and earn huge expenses.
I firmly believe that now I can completely solve the work of any Bayer.( Digital Marketing )

Now I can do properly: Google Top Ranking, Lead Generation, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Data Entry And Other’s Related Job.

Thanks for your valuable time.
And I Hope You Can Give Me Some Advice For My New Job.

Regards
MD: Robiul.
1260493985_HireMe3.gif.dc3dfddb4ba8cec931623f7e1c3a9847.gif

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 5 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

My #1 advice, past that of @imagination7413 which is really important, is to improve your English.

#2 This is not a Job. You are now a businessman, a business owner. Chief cook and bottle washer. Freelancing is not like being the person who stands in a production line and presses the red button every time a blue thing goes past. You have to work out how you do everything. Who you work for, who you do not work for - and why. Always Why? Advice is out there but there is no simple: A, B, C Success Manual.

#3 Work out how to be unique. How to be you. Even if in a crowded and generic market, you need to have a reason that people will choose you over the other 10,000 people doing the same thing. Look at huge businesses who got that nailed like McDonald’s and one-person shows who also have it nailed. The details may look different, but the underlying thinking and reasons are the same.

🙂

My #1 advice, past that of @imagination7413 which is really important, is to improve your English.

#2 This is not a Job. You are now a businessman, a business owner. Chief cook and bottle washer. Freelancing is not like being the person who stands in a production line and presses the red button every time a blue thing goes past. You have to work out how you do everything. Who you work for, who you do not work for - and why. Always Why? Advice is out there but there is no simple: A, B, C Success Manual.

#3 Work out how to be unique. How to be you. Even if in a crowded and generic market, you need to have a reason that people will choose you over the other 10,000 people doing the same thing. Look at huge businesses who got that nailed like McDonald’s and one-person shows who also have it nailed. The details may look different, but the underlying thinking and reasons are the same.

🙂

Thanks for your valuable Advice.

I will try my best to comply with it.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 5 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thanks for your valuable time.

Archived