Fiverr Forum

I lost a gig due to TOS violations...read

Due to Terms of Service violation, my original gig is deactivated and waiting for me to delete it. BUT, if I do that will I lose all of my extremely awesome and positive feedback and 100% rating?

http://fiverr.com/users/horusthecat/manage_gigs/write-up-to-250-word-piece-essay-or-sample-for-you-your-website-or-your-blog/edit

A level 2 seller, violating terms of service? Strange! :open_mouth:

It was something specific in the newest language concerning reviews for Amazon, TripAdvisor and Yelp. I know, seems really generalized but since Fiverr runs the place they shut me down after 60+ orders. Level2 seller? I know! You would think this would have been worked out back before I was a Level 1 but I can only assume they are back-logged in monitoring.

Regardless, I know that stuff happens but I want to move my feedback and rating to my new gigs since there is a client base I have created and the rating is 100% and really really positive feedback is in there too.

Any ideas?

Reply to @horusthecat: As in you can’t write fake reviews on these sites? I made a gig over a year ago that wrote reviews on Amazon, but it was shut down :o so it isn’t new! Anyway, there is no way to move over to a new gig if it has been shut down by fiverr, as far as I know. You will just need to start back up again and promote like crazy.

Reply to @ryangillam: Ok, 60% of the reviews were not fake though. I purchased the product and left a review. But I guess if I did one that was enough.

Reply to @horusthecat: I think the rules at those sites are that you cannot pay for reviews :o

A good way would be to do such tasks outside fiverr. I mean totally outside fiverr (contacting the buyer, messaging, accepting order, working, delivering,etc…) using your own website. Otherwise, you may try to trick fiverr moderators by creating new gigs for same thing but with different description. Ultimately, again, those gigs will get blocked. Posting reviews, bulk email facilities, bulk sms facilities, etc… are the tasks in which the words like: hacking, malpractice, spoofing, phishing, etc…can be involved very easily. Perhaps, due to this reason fiverr tries to remain away from such gigs. However, if you are capable enough to bring numerous buyers to your fiverr gig, then you can surely do the same using your own personal website for such services! :slight_smile:

If you can still see your gig/feedback. I would say to take a screenshot of the best ones and upload them to the new gig. But if I were you, I would stray away from violating third-party companies’ TOS. I ruined my ability to level up to a TRS just because a buyer ordered my review gig, and asked me to write a review on Yelp. I didn’t know it was against the rules at the time. I got an Account Warning when the buyer posted the question, so I contacted CS. I ended up declining & cancelling his order. But that warning is counted against me, even though I was not at fault. If you don’t want to risk your account level, you should stick with genuine gigs.

I think that,genuine reviews, is the best way. After all, I was wrong. Although some of my clients are really unhappy because if I buy their ebooks I should still be able to post a review. Their words, not mine. But what’s done is done I guess.

I don’t have any access to my original gig so a screen shot, although a terrific idea, couldn’t be done. That bums me out. I hope my clients can find my other gigs and we can work something else out. The income generated from here keeps my head above water right now.

Now I just need to promote like crazy! The last gig was so easy to sell and so incredible busy I’m going to have to think hard and work at it…a lot.

horusthecat said: I think that,genuine reviews, is the best way. After all, I was wrong. Although some of my clients are really unhappy because if I buy their ebooks I should still be able to post a review. Their words, not mine. But what's done is done I guess.

The problem from that is the reviews will still be paid for AND it would be a fake positive review.