I lost a seller's level

Guest noormand14

Guest noormand14

Hello All…

I have reached the level of one seller and downgraded to a new level of seller, and by the way the fiverr site policy changed ?

Previously I apologize for my bad English LOL hehe.

Thanks.
Kind Regards Brader_Noormand from Indonesia.

Guest sara19841

Yes, we’re graded by Fiverr every month now.

To see what we’re being graded on, visit your analytics page.

(Hope I understood your question correctly!)

Guest noormand14

Why are the policies of the fiverr site changing? Actually I am not a problem with the new level seller status, but what I problem is the funds in the fiverr I get why have to wait 2 weeks? Whether with this forum we can march to this fiverr site with the issue of pending funds ?

Guest sara19841

That’s a good question.

If you search “St. Level’s Day” you can read hundreds of posts from sellers discussing the change. We also created a Fiverr suggestion thread for sellers to use to voice their opinions.

Why are the policies of the fiverr site changing? Actually I am not a problem with the new level seller status, but what I problem is the funds in the fiverr I get why have to wait 2 weeks? Whether with this forum we can march to this fiverr site with the issue of pending funds ?

but what I problem is the funds in the fiverr I get why have to wait 2 weeks?

As stated in Fiverr’s Terms of Service, the funds can be withdrawn 2 weeks after the order was marked as complete. When you sign up, you also confirm that you agree with the ToS, or, if you find the terms to be unacceptable, you don’t sign up.

Guest noormand14

How to discuss the change ?

Guest noormand14

but what I problem is the funds in the fiverr I get why have to wait 2 weeks?

As stated in Fiverr’s Terms of Service, the funds can be withdrawn 2 weeks after the order was marked as complete. When you sign up, you also confirm that you agree with the ToS, or, if you find the terms to be unacceptable, you don’t sign up.

Yes it is true, but I am here asking what is there to ask the fiverr to change the policy ?

Guest noormand14

Suggest you read the recently updated Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page which will answer these questions and more.

Yes I know, but here I want to know how to advise the fiverr site ?

Guest noormand14

You can try contacting Customer Support and sending them your suggestion, but I doubt that it would change anything.

I have done that and did not change anything, so I ask if there is a way to propose the policy change in a way like a march, the sellers are marching ?

Guest offlinehelpers

I have done that and did not change anything, so I ask if there is a way to propose the policy change in a way like a march, the sellers are marching ?

Why would sellers want to march? Are you proposing a protest of some sort?

That wouldn’t be a very good idea.

Pardon me a moment while I… :rofl:

What’s with the protest mindset these days? The only real thing a passive “we don’t like this policy” protest does is gives the people marching lots and lots of exercise. Marching protests are NOT the way to enact change – ESPECIALLY here on Fiverr. :roll_eyes:

Guest noormand14

Why would sellers want to march? Are you proposing a protest of some sort?

That wouldn’t be a very good idea.

Demonstart here is just to give advice, what do you think is wrong to give suggestion ?

Guest noormand14

Pardon me a moment while I… :rofl:

What’s with the protest mindset these days? The only real thing a passive “we don’t like this policy” protest does is gives the people marching lots and lots of exercise. Marching protests are NOT the way to enact change – ESPECIALLY here on Fiverr. :roll_eyes:

Demonstrations here just to give advice, what do you think is wrong to give advice ?

Demonstrations here just to give advice, what do you think is wrong to give advice ?

There’s nothing wrong with offering ideas. Just make sure they are practical ideas before you go around promoting them. Physically marching for change is not going to achieve anything in relation to Fiverr. A protest like this is silly and impractical.

But hey, if you want the exercise, go for it. Maybe you’ll get on the news. 😛

Guest offlinehelpers

Demonstart here is just to give advice, what do you think is wrong to give suggestion ?

‘Biting the hand that feeds you’ springs to mind. 😉

Guest noormand14

There’s nothing wrong with offering ideas. Just make sure they are practical ideas before you go around promoting them. Physically marching for change is not going to achieve anything in relation to Fiverr. A protest like this is silly and impractical.

But hey, if you want the exercise, go for it. Maybe you’ll get on the news. 😛

Please read from above as the answer from the seller sara19841, I am here to ask, is there in this forum to march, not physically move, so do not misunderstand.

Guest noormand14

‘Biting the hand that feeds you’ springs to mind. 😉

Owalah oohhh nooo, and please read from above as the answer from the seller sara19841, I am here to ask, is there in this forum to march, not physically move, so do not misunderstand.

Guest offlinehelpers

Owalah oohhh nooo, and please read from above as the answer from the seller sara19841, I am here to ask, is there in this forum to march, not physically move, so do not misunderstand.

is there in this forum to march

I’m sorry - I don’t know what you mean.

Archived