I lost everything

himanshuraik464

Hey friends,

Hope you are doing great. Today I just want to share that on Sep 22, 20 a buyer messaged me for 18 banner ads for 20. I thought that this work would be easy for me but the buyer kept asking for the Revisions. I gave him 15 plus revisions. End the He canceled the order and also reported me. My all gigs went down. I lost everything IMPRESSIONS, CLICKS, ORDERS.

I don’t know, what to do now. From Sep 22 till now I did not get a single order on my profile. Now I am unable to think about what to do now, how can I get everything back :frowning_face:

Himanshu

It saddens me to hear stories like this on Fiverr. I wonder why some buyers can be so rude.

Anyway, I honestly don’t know what you can do to get back on track. My only advice would be to keep sending buyer requests, because that is one of the few things that does not depend on impressions, clicks, ecc. Plus, though they might not accept your offer, there are chances that they would check your gig or profile and so raise the number of clicks, impressions ecc.

This is the only thing I could think of. I hope it helps! And do not lose hope!

60 days from the day of cancellation, and it will stop affecting your gigs.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea, and if you did agree to a limit in a custom order, it’s up to you to hold to the agreement.

Set your boundaries now.

try to provide quality works.

It saddens me to hear stories like this on Fiverr. I wonder why some buyers can be so rude.

Anyway, I honestly don’t know what you can do to get back on track. My only advice would be to keep sending buyer requests, because that is one of the few things that does not depend on impressions, clicks, ecc. Plus, though they might not accept your offer, there are chances that they would check your gig or profile and so raise the number of clicks, impressions ecc.

This is the only thing I could think of. I hope it helps! And do not lose hope!

Thank you I will try this.

Archived