Fiverr Community Forum

I lost my gig rank How can I get my gig rank

I lost my gig rank How can I get my gig rank

12 Likes

try to promote your GIG on different social media and also can improve your GIG description as well,
But also you can get a different kind of post in FIVERR forum.
Do search

10 Likes

Please help me a little for fiverr gig marketing

7 Likes

By the way, one straight forward question, How you came to know that your Gig Rank has been lost?

2 Likes

50+ results for “rank my gig”

The above is what happened when I typed “rank my gig” in the search bar above.

There are numerous posts on this much discussed subject.

Take some time to read through them. You will learn a lot.

4 Likes

In that case you can share your post on different social media and blog. social media is very helpful for your gig rank. I specially do share on social media. You can also stay connected on fiverr forum and contribute to explore posts.

3 Likes

good information . Thanks.

1 Like

Your can find again a another keyword and set it your gig again. Next you can full cheek your gig. :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

Hello
How are you? How can you understand you gig lost rank?

Try to promote your gig on social media

Please contact customer support with create gig seo optimized

I will highly suggest you to contact customer support. They can tell you the real problem.

Hello @tareq32
Gig’s search position is based mostly on your performance over a set time period. There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc. And the rankings are always changing, Fiverr can’t guarantee they’ll remain the same, manually modify them or for the same reason confirm their current position.
Maintaining your statistics, offering amazing quality on your work and great support to your buyers is a great way to give your Gigs a chance to rank higher.

1 Like

at first Proper gig reasearch then publish your gig

1 Like

Helpful post, hope your gig is now on rank.

1 Like