Fiverr Forum

I lost my Level

Hello,

Why I lost my level, I got my Level 1 and now I don’t have anything. May I know the reason for this.

Regards

LOL, Today I got my level back. LMAO

It could be due to the one negative review that you got, but then and again, I have seen much worse profiles than yours that still have their level 1.

Maybe you should contact Customer Support about this.

From the Terms of Service: Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a rating drop, or stop delivering on time risk losing their seller status. Also, requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details (other than your name) to communicate outside of the Fiverr network is not permitted. And: Posting or sending adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent, nonsense or any uncool stuff is strictly prohibited

If you didn’t do anything wrong according to the TOS, then I would suggest writing to customer service and see if they can find out if there’s a reason for losing your level OR if it’s some kind of a mistake! 1 negative review out of a couple dozen filled orders doesn’t seem like enough of a reason to me, but I’m not Fiverr~

Reply to @lahorimela: Yeah, that happened to me before. I lost my level for no reason. Customer support told me that I would have to “earn” it back, but then it just came back a few days later. I don’t even think CS knows what is going on with their own system.

after lost my level 1. I done 22 works on 25 days but still not achieve level 1 ? tell me ?

Fiverr getting buggy… lots of issue in it. A person cancel the order and give me negative feedback, now fivver keep saying me RATE NOW… LOL.

How I can rate it,… :-))