I lost my sales and gig impressions. Please need help to improve this situation

imranf04

This is an everyday questions.
You should try to gain knowledge first before asking for tips.

Here the link:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

This is an everyday questions.

You should try to gain knowledge first before asking for tips.

Here the link:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Thanks for your good instruction.

But I Don’t understand that completed 80+ order, all most 5-star reviews. At this time no order.

Thanks for your good instruction.

But I Don’t understand that completed 80+ order, all most 5-star reviews. At this time no order.

If you have received your level one seller tag then your gig rank will definitely decrease as you will be competing with other level one sellers. Increase your price which will help your gig rank

Frank’s articles may help explain what’s happening

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

Hey everyone! This one has been on my mind for quite some time now, but it wasn’t until a few days ago that I saw a couple of posts that actually troubled me, a lot. I see a lot of forum members posting about how after X amount of days they are not seeing any results, and how disappointed they are. I also noticed that it’s easy for senior members of the forum -myself included- to kind of jump on them, and tell them what they should or shouldn’t be doing, and how they shouldn’t feel disappoint…

My sales went down somewhere around 20th of September. Which wasn’t cool, September was pretty good otherwise and I was looking forward to having a record month in terms of earnings. Then it all slowed down to a halt but around a week ago it started picking up speed again. Hopefully, your draught ends soon.

Archived