I Love Fiverr

hellographic

So few days ago I contacted Fiverr CS to let them review one of my Cartoon Mascot Gig: http://fiverr.com/hellographic/create-an-appealing-cartoon-mascot--2

I never thought that this will work but from forum stories and all why not try it. In few days CS replied and they put my gig on the front page of fiverr. Whoa! In the past 2 days I have gotten instant 15 orders. This is a really helpful boost to my sales and exposure!

Now I totally recommend and encourage you to try contact Fiverr CS frequently to review one of your gigs and let them decide if it may get position in the front page. Let them check your profile and show your best unique gigs that you believe will interest them. I hope every competent fiverr sellers out there will get the chance to have their gigs displayed on the front page!

P.S. Happy Easter

Cheers!

Sheana Mar 26 23:59

Hi Sly1539,

Please note that every message sent the seller is automatically notified. I have message the seller, but in the meantime you can try sending another message in the order page. If they still do not respond please note that you can cancel this order.

Regards,

Sheana

Follow @FiverrHQ on Twitter for live site and service updates

Customer service refuses to contact the seller for me to find out when my Oder will be completed

Could you give me instructions on how to contact customer service since their stock reply is for me to post another message to the seller which I have already done numerous times Thank you

Archived