I love it! =d

renflowergrapx

Since I’ve joined fiverr I had the opportunity to use my skills and my true passion:

TO DRAWING!

It is so marvelous that some people can really appreciate what you do,

And when you reach feedback saying “you blew my mind” or “you climb into my head and took the idea that was inside me” and so on…Wow, it make us wanna to do our best ever and ever!

Thanks to everyone and cheers!

Ren

That’s great! As a fellow artist myself, I share your excitement at receiving positive reviews and feedback from clients. Doing great work for others is a thrill. Making them smile and happy is one of the wonderful rewards of what we do.

Keep up the great work! Happy clients make happy artists!

Reply to @jonbaas: You got it! you exactly know how it feels!

Artist’ are never proud of their work, art is like an empty envelop, sad and colorless untill someone transfer it feelings in parallel lines, from the artist’s mind, to the work, from the work to the people who will find hiself inside…OMG I’m talkative!

Wish you the best!

Thanks for reply

@renflowergrapx

Haha! I am a web, music, gaming and android addict therefore, my gigs are based on these fields. However, I haven’t enjoyed the success you have so far! It’s wonderful doing great work for people, seeing a smile on their faces and you getting rewarded at the same time. Good luck for the future!

I know exactly what you mean! 🙂 I’m a writer, not an artist, but it still feels so good to do what you love and get paid while doing it. After all, we’re not just in for the money, but for the experience, as well. It’s really nice to be of help to people using your own skills and talents! 😉

Archived