Fiverr Forum

I Love Working From Home

It is snowing a whole blizzard outside, and this is the view from my apartment complex

This is the main reason why I wanted to try so hard to earn a living as a freelancer and do not have to leave my house and walk half a mile to my job at what once was a drive-thru cashier.

Now I can stay in the comforts of my own house, and stare with pity on the poor people who have to deal with 12-14 inches of snow.

Thank you Fiverr.

21 Likes

omg I wish I had that snow! :star_struck: I live in a tropical city of Venezuela and here there is no snow xD! just rain, beach and sun :sunglasses::sunny:

2 Likes

You don’t wish you had this snow

1 Like

I think I don’t have any experience with snows Lol xD … is it dangerous?? :open_mouth::see_no_evil: If so, I do not want it :upside_down_face: but but just a bit :blush:

It looks gorgeous, but it is freezing and unpleasant to be in. It’s great to look at from the window of a heated building.

1 Like

Yeah, working from home is the bomb. :smiley:

Except when things are really slow and I haven’t
made enough to put aside money to get me through.

Other than that, I’m loving it too. :smiley:

4 Likes

This is why I try to put as much in my savings as I can each month. If someone goes wrong, at least I have that little bit as backup.

I currently use Betterment, it’s like a savings account that invests your money for you. It’s a good way to earn some money over time just by saving up.

2 Likes

LOL…!!! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: I also like to be… But it’s safe to have some extra way of income also…

3 Likes

The snow is why I am happy to work at home too. Well the snow, icy roads and cold temps I get to avoid. Not to mention the flu that is so prevalent now.

2 Likes

I don’t envy you at all, Lucy! It’s freezing cold in my neck of the woods brr but no snow. I want it to :snowflake: before the spring hits tho! :grin: I don’t mind the snow it’s the ice storms and the black ice that’s a pain in the :peach:. Driving in it sux, too. If it’s really bad out I’d request an uber/lyft ride. However, it’s nice living in a home with a :fire:place like right now, I’m getting ready to cozy up on the couch w/ my fave fuzzy blanket to unwind. :relaxed:

3 Likes

I have other sources of income, but so far they are all online. I would list them, but, of course, Forum ToS…

Fiverr is, however, my main source of income.

4 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Luckily, I have not gotten the flu in years. I guess I should thank my lucky stars for that, lol

Amen to that!

2 Likes

Send some my way hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

6 Likes

daaaaaaaaaaang that’s a lot of snow!
it looks nice when you don’t have to leave the house though!

6 Likes

haha xd!

here is my city xd! I found this video on youtube omg

4 Likes

Very nice! :beach_umbrella:

LOLz, thanks, Deivys… I asked for it and you delivered. :heart:
Suddenly the temperature is rising. It’s gettin’ HOT in here! :face_with_thermometer:

:smiley:

1 Like

I want to use those drones to pick you up and drop you on that beach. :sunny::parasol_on_ground::ocean::cocktail:

Great vid, D20071!

4 Likes

Sounds good, Sara. I wonder if that drone could make it all the way to Japan to scoop up @zeus777. :stuck_out_tongue: Then @deivys20071 will show us girls around the town. :smiley:

2 Likes