I Love Working From Home

lucycodex

It is snowing a whole blizzard outside, and this is the view from my apartment complex

apartments.jpg.69922e1334ea672f61542cf692234524.jpg

This is the main reason why I wanted to try so hard to earn a living as a freelancer and do not have to leave my house and walk half a mile to my job at what once was a drive-thru cashier.

Now I can stay in the comforts of my own house, and stare with pity on the poor people who have to deal with 12-14 inches of snow.

Thank you Fiverr.

Yeah, working from home is the bomb. 😃

Except when things are really slow and I haven’t

made enough to put aside money to get me through.

Other than that, I’m loving it too. 😃

This is why I try to put as much in my savings as I can each month. If someone goes wrong, at least I have that little bit as backup.

I currently use Betterment, it’s like a savings account that invests your money for you. It’s a good way to earn some money over time just by saving up.

I don’t envy you at all, Lucy! It’s freezing cold in my neck of the woods brr but no snow. I want it to ❄️ I don’t mind the snow it’s the ice storms and the black ice that’s a pain in the 🍑. Driving in it sux, too. If it’s really bad out I’d request an uber/lyft ride. However, it’s nice living in a home with a 🔥place like right now, I’m getting ready to cozy up on the couch w/ my fave fuzzy blanket to unwind. ☺️

The snow is why I am happy to work at home too. Well the snow, icy roads and cold temps I get to avoid. Not to mention the flu that is so prevalent now.

Not to mention the flu that is so prevalent now.

Luckily, I have not gotten the flu in years. I guess I should thank my lucky stars for that, lol

it’s nice living in a home with a 🔥place like right now, I’m getting ready to cozy up on the couch w/ my fave fuzzy blanket to unwind.

Amen to that!

Archived