I,m a new Seller. How to get Fast Orders?

bemaaz

If you want to get your first order on Fiverr in 2020 and want to start your your income through fiverr, then you have to burn the midnight oil. So, work upon the areas that are discussed below.

1. Plan About Your Niche

The first and foremost thing for starting your account on Fiverr is planning about your niche. If you are going to be a jack of all, then trust me you will be master on none and suddenly will go nowhere. Mostly, buyers on Fiverr provide orders to those sellers who have only one niche. That’s a reality I worked on only one niche that is content writing, and I made 2 Gigs on my niche, product description, and article or blog post. I got an order!

2. Give More Time to Gig

Go and search other Gigs on Fiverr related to your niche and research what makes them unique, and what is the thing due to that the Gigs are ranking on the first page. I hope you will come to know many things and these things will help you a lot to becoming a freelancing guru in the future.
3. Write Best Gig Description

Writing the best gig description is another crucial area for getting the first order on Fiverr. Write Gig very comprehensively and include everything related to your Gig. Don’t write too much about yourself; write about your Gig. Tell the buyer why he should hire you and what unique services you are providing than that of others. Finally, write about long-term projects if you are interested in that.

4. Design Eye-Catching Gig Image

Designing an eye-catching Gig image will also help you to get your first order on Fiverr in 2020. As trends are changing, and videos and pictures are occupying the place of written content, so you must design an attractive and well explained Gig image. Write everything about your service on the Gig image.

1. Send 10 Buyer Requests Daily

Last but not least; send 10 buyer requests daily if you want to get first order on Fiverr on an urgent basis. Write the best, well-explained proposal, and tell the buyer why he should hire you. More importantly, send buyer requests at night time as there is low competition at that time.

No doubt, there are other areas as well that need focus on getting first order on Fiverr. Still, the aforementioned are the areas through which I got my first two orders on Fiverr within a week.

If you want to get your first order on Fiverr in 2020 and want to start your your income through fiverr, then you have to burn the midnight oil. So, work upon the areas that are discussed below.

1. Plan About Your Niche

The first and foremost thing for starting your account on Fiverr is planning about your niche. If you are going to be a jack of all, then trust me you will be master on none and suddenly will go nowhere. Mostly, buyers on Fiverr provide orders to those sellers who have only one niche. That’s a reality I worked on only one niche that is content writing, and I made 2 Gigs on my niche, product description, and article or blog post. I got an order!

2. Give More Time to Gig

Go and search other Gigs on Fiverr related to your niche and research what makes them unique, and what is the thing due to that the Gigs are ranking on the first page. I hope you will come to know many things and these things will help you a lot to becoming a freelancing guru in the future.

3. Write Best Gig Description

Writing the best gig description is another crucial area for getting the first order on Fiverr. Write Gig very comprehensively and include everything related to your Gig. Don’t write too much about yourself; write about your Gig. Tell the buyer why he should hire you and what unique services you are providing than that of others. Finally, write about long-term projects if you are interested in that.

4. Design Eye-Catching Gig Image

Designing an eye-catching Gig image will also help you to get your first order on Fiverr in 2020. As trends are changing, and videos and pictures are occupying the place of written content, so you must design an attractive and well explained Gig image. Write everything about your service on the Gig image.

1. Send 10 Buyer Requests Daily

Last but not least; send 10 buyer requests daily if you want to get first order on Fiverr on an urgent basis. Write the best, well-explained proposal, and tell the buyer why he should hire you. More importantly, send buyer requests at night time as there is low competition at that time.

No doubt, there are other areas as well that need focus on getting first order on Fiverr. Still, the aforementioned are the areas through which I got my first two orders on Fiverr within a week.

Can you provide me?? How much take the time for first order??

Can you provide me?? How much take the time for first order??

There are no guarantees in the world of freelancing. It might takes you a few days, a few months, or a couple years. You might never get an order if your gig isn’t in demand and can’t compete with the competition. This is not like having a full-time job and asking when will you get your first pay check. It just doesn’t work that way.

There are no guarantees in the world of freelancing. It might takes you a few days, a few months, or a couple years. You might never get an order if your gig isn’t in demand and can’t compete with the competition. This is not like having a full-time job and asking when will you get your first pay check. It just doesn’t work that way.

Thank you so much 🙂

I got my first two orders on Fiverr within a week.

if you want to get your first order try to send 10 buyer requests daily if you want to get first order on Fiverr on an urgent basis. Write the best, well-explained proposal, and tell the buyer why he should hire you.

Thank you for your beautiful word 🙂

Wellcome here at fiverr forum bro, Just keep patience and wait your turn and you will get an order soon, i have also waited 2 to 3 months just few days ago i got my first order and got good review from my customer. i am Graphic designer and believe on my Quality work which i will deliver to my clients So don’t worry.

Archived