I’m a new seller in fiverr

sagorkhan689

hi everyone
I’m a new seller on Fiverr
But I have 2 years of experience with organic youtube channel promotion.
I made a gig organic youtube channel promotion. please check my Gig and let me know is there any mistake in my gig.
please check my Gig=https://www.fiverr.com/share/5Aq4o1

Your description and packages do not match.

You have typo on image chnnel. titel reasearch befor and similar mistakes. Overall the font used and images are not representative.

You need to add more images and PDF file or video for your GIG to stand better in ranking.

Also offering subscribers is not good overall because channels that get subscribers that are not responsive (not clicking notifications and not viewing videos) will make YT algorithm not suggest your channel to general audience.

So in long term it can hurt your channel.

The only real thing that people need and could “buy” to speed up the process is watch time.

And that goes for 6$ depending on your video lenght.

image.jpg.29004fc64d13e9c81f2bd5203c890467.jpg
image798×587 142 KB

Your description and packages do not match.

You have typo on image chnnel. titel reasearch befor and similar mistakes. Overall the font used and images are not representative.

You need to add more images and PDF file or video for your GIG to stand better in ranking.

Also offering subscribers is not good overall because channels that get subscribers that are not responsive (not clicking notifications and not viewing videos) will make YT algorithm not suggest your channel to general audience.

So in long term it can hurt your channel.

The only real thing that people need and could “buy” to speed up the process is watch time.

And that goes for 6$ depending on your video lenght.

thank you very much about your information.

i will definitely do what you said.

Archived