I m a new seller managed to get 2 orders.. not now sales seems to stop

archtushi

What happened to the gig you had a review on?

Make sure the differences between your gigs is clear. (Duplicate gigs are against the TOS.)
The videos could use some work. The first gig had two-five layers of music playing simultaneously that did not complement each other. In the second gig video, I was thrown by the sound effect of typing, but the image was static. Also, everything after the 30 second mark was the same design from different angles. Good for a portfolio, not good for a video. Fiver only gives you 1:15, min/max what you can put in it.
Fiverr doesn’t like it when their logo is used in gig images. (TOS)
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size in the video is unreadable and several images have been cropped.
Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

Also sometimes being patient is the best advice. As mentioned try to promote your gig on social media. It’s the time of the year I guess is slow for everyone. Don’t lose faith and keep up the good work! 😀

thank you soo much for the support… i think u r right… best of luck for u

What happened to the gig you had a review on?

Make sure the differences between your gigs is clear. (Duplicate gigs are against the TOS.)

The videos could use some work. The first gig had two-five layers of music playing simultaneously that did not complement each other. In the second gig video, I was thrown by the sound effect of typing, but the image was static. Also, everything after the 30 second mark was the same design from different angles. Good for a portfolio, not good for a video. Fiver only gives you 1:15, min/max what you can put in it.

Fiverr doesn’t like it when their logo is used in gig images. (TOS)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size in the video is unreadable and several images have been cropped.

Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

thank you for the advice… i ll keep that in mind

Archived