Fiverr Community Forum

I’m a new seller on fiverr ! and I need a job

Hi, I am a new seller on fiverr. But, I have a lot of experience on Photoshop editing, data entry, Digital Marketing. So, I do not understand why I can not get a job! :bust_in_silhouette:
https://www.fiverr.com/users/ridoykhan1/seller_dashboard

3 Likes

I understand you need a job, but this is not the category to look for one. :wink:

You need to use the black :pencil2: to move your post to “My Fiverr Gigs” or it will get marked as SPAM and deleted.

3 Likes

Thanks, I understand!

I am :eyes: watching to see if you move your post… :wink:

2 Likes

Yipee! You did it! :partying_face: :boom:

Another place you could move this post is to “Improve My Gigs.” That is where others can give you information on how to make your gigs better.

2 Likes

Okay, I did it :innocent: :innocent: Thank you :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Okay, so I looked at your gig page.

The first problem is the competition in the categories you offer services.

In logo design there are 100,608 other logo gigs. 78,771 are gigs of new sellers like you! Somehow you need to get your gigs to stand out from the 78,771 othere level 0 sellers.

In background removal there are 30,189 gigs listed. Of those gigs 26,799 are gigs made by level 0 sellers like yourself. How are you plannig to compete against them?

You have the least comptition in digital marketing as there are only 1700 gigs for that service. And in data scraping there are 5619 gigs.

I suggest you look at the Top Rates Sellers and the level 2 sellers profiles to get ideas of what they are doing to get work. Do not copy any part of their profile because you can get in rouble for that!

2 Likes

You are right bro…, I am thinking about it. :thinking:

Right, but, I have already data scraping gig. next time i will create a new gig about Facebook marketing service. :slightly_smiling_face:

I understand that. I was explaining there is less competition there.

1 Like

@ridoykhan1 Welcome To Fiverr!

1 Like

Thanks man, for your advice. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Never give up. Try to make your gigs seo friendly and send 10 offers daily with a bunch of patience. Hope you will get your first order soon.

1 Like

Thank you so much, for encouraging me! :heart_decoration:

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

good best of luck!!!

1 Like

Thanks for your advice! :slightly_smiling_face: