I’m a new seller , please share any tips?

shaikatticklu

First time i published my gig. I dont have any idea about this… plz guide me… i am newbie

https://www.fiverr.com/shaikatticklu/available-to-develop-customized-portfolio-landing-page-wordpress-website

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

You can have 1k impressions it doesn’t matter, Why? Well, clicks are more valuable than impressions. For example: A person walks by your store and looks at it, but doesn’t enter because maybe the prices could be high or that the store doesn’t look good, but if a person enters the store(clicks) then they would be willing to buy something and if they don’t either, the prices are high or the product isn’t that good looking/ doesn’t have much quality.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Yes you are right i hope

18 hours ago, sharmin_designs said:

It's my opinion. I am a graphic designer and i think SEO is helpful for gig ranking. Tell me i am right or wrong! What do you think?

Yes you are absolutely righy

18 hours ago, ratan_bairagir said:

Must be

Explain plz

18 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

You can add tags, keywords, so it can matter a little bit. But the ranking process is more about buyer satisfaction rather than keywords or SEO, so keep that in mind.

Thank you❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1