I’m barely getting orders

praveenyt150

Your Video editing gig have a random discord screen recording. Why would anyone buy your gig of ‘Video Editing’?

Just review your profile as buyer. Start with free course fiverr provide and make your gigs more effective.

I am planning to change that so I’m actually working on it right now sooo yea. But anyways tnjs

No offence intended, but the quality of your examples on your video editing gig is awful for someone who claims to be a video editor, and the language you use in the description would instantly make me look for another seller to work with.

Rather than write about your skills and experience and the benefit to me as a potential customer, you instead choose to describe your reason for selling professional services on Fiverr as “bcoz I’m stuck at home because of coronavirus anyways”.

Compelling. You need to rethink your entire approach.

No offence intended, but the quality of your examples on your video editing gig is awful for someone who claims to be a video editor, and the language you use in the description would instantly make me look for another seller to work with.

Rather than write about your skills and experience and the benefit to me as a potential customer, you instead choose to describe your reason for selling professional services on Fiverr as “bcoz I’m stuck at home because of coronavirus anyways”.

Compelling. You need to rethink your entire approach.

I’m actually working on editing the gig cuz of the opinion of a friend so yea.

Your Video editing gig have a random discord screen recording. Why would anyone buy your gig of ‘Video Editing’?

Just review your profile as buyer. Start with free course fiverr provide and make your gigs more effective.

I finished making a new one but Fiverr is reviewing it

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have14 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Archived