I m Level 2 :) - Keep working to TOP

Hello people,
I must share my happiness and a feeling about this! Today I m on Level 2 Seller! I reached my first target!
I need to share this because I worked last 2 years in some company, until to December and then I decide to quit and focus all my time to Fiverr. Before that, I have few done orders.Few past months I just spend time on work, learn and promote things on Fiverr and fight to catch Level 2 and I did now.
But, there is no time for vacation and relax, because of the need to reach TOP, like all we want. :slight_smile:
I don’t want to take your time anymore. Like you know I also spend much time here on Forum, I made a nice contact here with a lot of sellers and I just need to say THANK YOU for all of you and for nice advice and help.
Wish all the best to each of you and keep growing together!
Cheers!

Congrats @coolboby. Well done! :heart_eyes:
Let’s have a forum party tonight :hugs::hugs::hugs:

@coolboby Congratulations!! Really needed to read a sucess story today! Thank you for sharing, it helps me keep going :slight_smile:

Hope you keep on achieving more! Good luck!

congratulations for getting level 2 badge.i also want to get success on fiverr and want to post my successful story like you after few months. i am a new seller and reading your success story. and getting inspiration from all of you who are successful people.thank you.

Thank you very much!I I agree with you! :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

Thank you! I m glad if this post helps you! :slight_smile:
And I can say you that you must keep working because you can make it, I m sure!
Wish you all the best in future!

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:
i can say you all things that I said to @atzahoor! Just keep working, keep learn, promote and you will make it!
Wish you all the best in future on Fiverr!

Very happy to share your happiness. Congratulations!:slight_smile:

Congrats Buddy! That is also my 2nd target. Cheers!

Congratulation buddy!!

Keep doing works and trying to archieve TOP , I want that too!

Thank you! Run fast to the target! :slight_smile:

Thank you!
I will, I m sure in that! :slight_smile:

Good news. I am glad to hear it

Thank you very much!

You are very determined

• I can not give up stable job :Small_smile:
    good luck

@coolboby

Congratulations. Keep up the good work. Hope to see you as TRS soon. Work hard to achieve it.

Welcome to the league of Level 2 sellers. Now the journey towards the pinnacle (TRS) won’t be easy. Work hard and don’t give up and one day you’ll be at the top. Once again, congratulations!

Wish you more success in future.