I m new at fiverr

sijoy386

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 1 minute of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to fiverr forum.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You need to active in fiverr

** as well as in the Fiverr Forum. Here you will find all kinds of advice.

*Use SEO titles to help you find the gig

*Share your gig on social media.It helps to get your impressions and clicks. *send everyday buyer request…

I hope you have success soon…

thanks brothers from the core of my heart

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 1 minute of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

thank you sister for your kind information

While Fiverr is a melting pot of different cultures, skills and personalities (which in itself is one of the great strengths of the platform), there are a number of mistakes I keep seeing over and over in communications here on the forum. These mistakes impact poorly on the way in which your interactions are perceived, and could also have a huge negative impact if you use similar terminology in your gigs or client interactions. Dear Never refer to another person as “Dear” in a professional env…

Also “active in forums” is FALSE. (Or, rather, incomplete. If you’re only browsing, you’ll get zero benefit.)

While Fiverr is a melting pot of different cultures, skills and personalities (which in itself is one of the great strengths of the platform), there are a number of mistakes I keep seeing over and over in communications here on the forum. These mistakes impact poorly on the way in which your interactions are perceived, and could also have a huge negative impact if you use similar terminology in your gigs or client interactions. Dear Never refer to another person as “Dear” in a professional env…

Also “active in forums” is FALSE. (Or, rather, incomplete. If you’re only browsing, you’ll get zero benefit.)

To add to what @imagination7413 has said, if you’re only posting without reading, you’ll also get no benefits.

Hello @sijoy386

Wellcome to fiverr forums 🙂

Active in fiverr forums

Marketing your gig social media.

Send buyer request everyday

Active in fiverr forums

Staying active in the Forum definitely will NOT help you get more orders! The Forum is not even on the same platform as Fiverr, and it’s mostly filled with sellers. Please stop spreading false info! Thanks!

Archived