I’m new member to Fiverr forum

mridul_kranti

1.Make your Profile look Professional
After you made a plan, now it’s time to make your Fiverr profile look attractive and professional. You’ll have to use your real picture, good description and so on. In the description or About Me section, you have to define yourself not your services. Like I am Muhammad Ahmad, a Professional Web Designer, Graphic Designer with over 3 years of experience. I will provide my services with 100% satisfaction or something like that. But write it in a professional manner. It attracts buyers!
2.Add Mind Blowing description to your Gig
Write a good description in your gigs as well. As you know the gig is the page showing your service. So, describe your service well. Add a great description to each of your gigs, explain your services like a Boss. Whenever, a buyer rolling on Fiverr checks your gig, he/she reads the description first, if you can fulfill their requirements in the description, you will get orders.
3.Add Videos to Your gigs
Videos can boost your sales. If you’re not getting orders from a long time, add videos to your gigs.

Hi @mridul_kranti
Welcome to the biggest online freelancing marketplace.
I am also a new seller here, I think you should do these things to get order easily
Keep patience
Make sure your thumbnail and description are appealing
Active Fiverr
Give your skill tests
Target some specific audience
Read forum
Send buyer request
Response buyer quickly
Best of Luck for your freelancing career.
Thank you 🙂

Hi @mridul_kranti
Welcome to the biggest online freelancing marketplace.
I am also a new seller here, I think you should do these things to get order easily
Keep patience
Make sure your thumbnail and description are appealing
Active Fiverr
Give your skill tests
Target some specific audience
Read forum
Send buyer request
Response buyer quickly
Best of Luck for your freelancing career.
Thank you 🙂

Hi, I’m Mridul Saha Kranti. I am very glad to be a member of the Fiverr community. I am a fresh seller, how can I get order easily? Give me some instructions. Thanks in advance for your response.

Welcome here. You can improve your gigs, promote them on social media to increase impression. Keep sending buyer request and do not copy others gig as this will increase the risk of getting a denial from fiverr. I wish you all the best for your journey.

Archived