Fiverr Community Forum

I m new on Fiver please help mee friends

okay sir i would ask you that i can create account 10 days ago but there is no order i can also do bit aswell but all are invain soo plzz help mee to get my first order

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

It can take months for some sellers to get their first order.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

2 Likes

Welcome to fiverr forum… work hard and practice English first

Welcome to our family and best wishes :yum:

Welcome to fiverr learn to design like Karim Rashid and you will get many orders

Thanx u sir please kindely send mee Karim Rashid Profile link

Google ‘Karim Rashid’. They’re not a Fiverr person. They’re a professional industrial designer.

As for “learn to design like Karim Rashid”, that’s not particularly helpful advice. Better would be

Learn to work hard like Karim Rashid, constantly improving your skills and recognize opportunities, even if they’re in unusual places.

okay Thanx u soo much

Yes that’s sounds better :slight_smile:

1 Like