I m new.please check my gigs and let me know about the missing parts

aqsamubeen

Your description sounds good. I would offer all 3 packages instead of just one and I would include an FAQ as well. Overall for me what works best is, always do what others are not. Under promise and over deliver. Stress that in your gigs so people feel like they are getting alot for their money. In the beginning, you may just have to do more work for less pay just to get positive reviews and repeat business, but eventually, you can always raise your prices. For now, charge less and give more options than your competitors and still over deliver amazing work so you can get as many reviews and some money coming in ASAP. Good luck to you!

Your description sounds good. I would offer all 3 packages instead of just one and I would include an FAQ as well. Overall for me what works best is, always do what others are not. Under promise and over deliver. Stress that in your gigs so people feel like they are getting alot for their money. In the beginning, you may just have to do more work for less pay just to get positive reviews and repeat business, but eventually, you can always raise your prices. For now, charge less and give more options than your competitors and still over deliver amazing work so you can get as many reviews and some money coming in ASAP. Good luck to you!

thnku so much .i will work on it .🙂

Archived