I’m new seller here. Please, help me to improve and sell my gigs

docmirage

Hello everyone!

I’m a new seller on Fiverr. I created 2 gigs here about seamless pattern and mood board.

Here’s my gigs :

favicon-32x32.png.57274d15954f95d03053db3a4bb1f146.png Fiverr.com
draw-a-beautiful-and-funny-seamless-pattern-for-you.jpg.e15f0b079b658d2a29c217ee525287d3.jpg

Docmirage: I will create seamless pattern for wallpaper or home decor for $5...

For only $5, Docmirage will create seamless pattern for wallpaper or home decor. | About This GigHello and welcome to my Gig. I will create an interesting seamless pattern from the object you want. Seamless patterns are perfect for | Fiverr

favicon-32x32.png.57274d15954f95d03053db3a4bb1f146.png Fiverr.com
create-aesthetic-and-inspiring-mood-boards-for-you.jpg.76e72e676bcc39593c0c33284b722235.jpg

Docmirage: I will create inspiring mood board and color board for $5 on...

For only $5, Docmirage will create inspiring mood board and color board. | Hello!If you are looking for inspiration or for aesthetics, then you're at the right place.I will create inspiration mood board for your personal use or | Fiverr

You can check this out.

I would be happy if you would let me know if my gigs are all right.

Thank you. Have a wonderful day!

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 38 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Archived