I’m new to Fiverr. Can anyone review my profile and guide me?

faryadhussain

Hi faryadhussain,

Looking at your profile description I saw you have written you are a fasted data entry.
You may change that to data entry operator or whatever related.
Furthermore, keep applying to Buyer Requests for now in a polite way by presenting them a valid and efficient solution of their problem.
After you are successful in getting an order from a person, the next step is to keep the communication thorough and update them update the progress of their project on regular basis.

I have followed these steps throughout my fiverr career and Alhamdulellah I am satisfied with my progress.

On 8/28/2017 at 2:16 AM, carmennoel said:

hello faryad, im new to fiverr too… 😀

Hi carmennoel,

Looking at your profile, i found that your have given your gig a title “I will work fast and try hard to satisfy my customer”.

A gig title is the most important thing a client see when he is going through your profile of checking it in a category, and therefore it must clearly state what services you are offering.

Try to give a title that is catchy and seo friendly. For Seo check in the search tab some keywords that are related to the services you offer and try to make a gig title based upon those keywords.

Hi Sir,

Looking at your profile description I saw you have written you are a fasted data entry.

You may change that to data entry operator or whatever related.

Furthermore, keep applying to Buyer Requests for now in a polite way by presenting them a valid and efficient solution of their problem.

After you are successful in getting an order from a person, the next step is to keep the communication thorough and update them update the progress of their project on regular basis.

I have followed these steps throughout my fiverr career and Alhamdulellah I am satisfied with my progress.

Best of luck

Regards,

Younas

Thanks Myounas

How to applying to  Buyer Request

Hi carmennoel,

Looking at your profile, i found that your have given your gig a title “I will work fast and try hard to satisfy my customer”.

A gig title is the most important thing a client see when he is going through your profile of checking it in a category, and therefore it must clearly state what services you are offering.

Try to give a title that is catchy and seo friendly. For Seo check in the search tab some keywords that are related to the services you offer and try to make a gig title based upon those keywords.

oh thank you so much myounas, i edited my gig title already… 😀

On 8/28/2017 at 10:14 AM, somaginer1996 said:

“Yes” does not answer “how many revisions.” You’re going to have to put the number of actual revisions in the answer to that question.😉

thanks. two three person suggestion me apply buyer request. but i do not know how to apply buyer request. can you help me.

Archived