Fiverr Community Forum

I’m not getting orders how can i get orders?

Hello there!
I am a new seller on Fiverr.
I’m not getting any orders until now.
I have tried to promote my gig on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. But not getting any response from there. I am very upset about that. Can anyone give me some suggestions to get an order?

Here is my gig link:

I will convert PSD, Sketch, XD, Figma to responsive HTML website

Thanks!

4 Likes

Hey. I am also a new member. As a new member I suggest you to keep active in this forum and always read older articles.You can get clear idea how it working. Hope you will get orders soon.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for such a beautiful suggestion.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You are most welcome😇

1 Like

Hi… I am also a new member.

2 Likes

You should follow wpexpertsabbir’s advice too :blush::blush:

1 Like

If you want help you just need to create your own new topic.

2 Likes

ok i am understand… :slightly_smiling_face: :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Be patient. you will get order as soon as possible

1 Like

Try to make your gigs seo friendly and send 10 offers daily (obviously not randomly). Don’t give up. I have got my first order after sending 100 offers. So…

2 Likes

Thank you so much…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so so much bro​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

OK thanks for that :roll_eyes:

hey guys im new here too.

2 Likes

hi bro…welcome to fiverr forum community… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent: :blush:

4 Likes

hi bro…welcome to fiverr forum community… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent: :innocent: :blush:

2 Likes

hi welcome to fiverr forum

2 Likes