I made $1000 on Fiverr in my first 2 months!

czechyourself

I became an active Fiverr seller 2 months ago in order to pursue my passion for writing. As of today, I have officially made over $1000 on Fiverr and I could not be more proud of myself. This gives me the inspiration and hope to use Fiverr as my main source of income in the future.

To those who are just beginning their Fiverr journeys, I just want to say that anything is possible! Be patient, try out different gigs, optimize your content, treat your customers well, and take the job seriously! I currently hold an average selling price of $12, a 100% positive rating, and a 72 hour delivery on all my work. I thoroughly enjoy being a seller on Fiverr and writing projects for so many great people.

If you respect your clients and treat Fiverr as your main source of income, it can be.

Congrats! Thank you for the advice. I am a writer like you but i also do market research. My gigs have gotten off to a great start, since i joined Fiverr 20 days ago. I have sold 53 gigs. At the back of my mind however, is always the thought that the gigs will stall soon because i have had a lot of repeat buyers and less new customers. Can you tell me how you have dealt if this has been your experience? Have you had drops in sales once your current buyers no longer need your writing? Also, once you leveled up, did you lose any customers when you introduced gig extras?

Thanks in advance

Guest articlemistres

woow!what an informative thread.

if you need article that we rank your blogs/websites to google first page

http:www.fiverr.com/articlemistres

Thanks.

Archived