Fiverr Forum

I made $4 from a $100 order somehow

A regular buyer bought my Basic package + an extra + requested another minor adjustment. I sent them a $5 extra for the adjustment.

The order has been just marked as complete and it says that I’ve earned $4 (I’m assuming, from my $5 extra). $100 was deducted from my Active Orders, $4 was added to Earned in May. I have no idea where the rest of the money went.

Customer Support ticket shows Order Value as $100.

Has anyone experienced something similar? Are we finally having maintenance? What is this?

11 Likes

I’ve never had that happen. I hope it gets corrected soon. So $80 has not appeared in your earnings I am guessing. This is a new one.

1 Like

Looks like a glitch, should be fixed automatically. Sometimes it happens an order is completed and I don’t see it in my month’s earning at all. I though see it in ‘Earnings’ tab. And a day later when stats refresh, amount shows up correctly. Might wanna look at your earnings tab. If it’s not there I’d suggest waiting for a few hours and let the system do it’s thing otherwise CS will fix this. I wouldn’t worry about it. But this bug in itself is a new one.

2 Likes

I won’t be asking they pay for any extras for a while.

Please let us know when this gets corrected. It’s concerning.

2 Likes

Unexpected experience

1 Like

$76 has just vanished. I can see $4 everywhere just fine. According to the order’s page, this is exactly what I earned, after all. :slight_smile:

This is not nice.

3 Likes

The fact that it only shows $4 right on the order page is alarming.

1 Like

Yes, this could be just due to on going maintenance. The monthly earned value sometimes get sooner or later. But as your screenshot says, it seems to be some issue relating Fiverr. You should reach to to their support as well to confirm this.

1 Like

I sent a $5 extra today, and everything looks fine on the order page.

2 Likes

:unamused: I’m actually quite upset with this…
I wouldn’t say “I hope fiverr CS will resolve it”, because of course they will.
But it’s alarming anyway because you are not the only who noticed it. And I just wonder how many people didn’t notice money disappearance.

Sometimes my workload goes up to 100 orders per month, crunched with time and I’m just physically not able to be Manually checking every order if they credited the right amount, of that amount shows correctly in pending And if it shows at all.
I wonder if I did loose money like that during my busiest periods.

6 Likes

UPD: I can now see the $76 in my Earnings tab above the $4, scheduled to clear on May 18th. Regarding the rest of it (the order page, Earned in May, Active orders), they told me that it was a display issue and that I should contact them on 18th if it doesn’t fix itself in the meantime.

7 Likes

Glad it worked out for you. Thanks for the update.

2 Likes

I don’t know why such a great platform getting buggy over days now. Hope things get well soon.

1 Like

So I created a follow-up ticket after a while. They took the issue to the dev team. I was contacted once again to ask what systems, versions and browsers I was using. Then silence. I’m getting used to the idea that it’d be just missing from my stats.

2 Likes

So this is an ongoing problem? I didn’t realize it also affected other areas for you. Is it still happening?

1 Like

I still have $76 missing from all of my stats except the balance. So the funds were cleared and I have them and can withdraw them. But all of my stats show that I made $76 less in May that I really did.

I suppose they don’t treat it as an urgent matter because I don’t run around screaming that fiverr has stolen my money (because they didn’t). But I’d love to have this “display” issue fixed.

3 Likes

many bugs lately … :frowning: hopefully it’s going to get fixed soon

3 Likes

It’s just occurred to me that in 7 days this issue will no longer be that relevant to me as I’ll be preoccupied with June earnings. Maybe that’s their plan. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure there is a plan.

I now have an order for $79 that, where it shows the total is $78.99.

For some reason it lost one cent.

1 Like