I made an account for my child voiceover and suddenly my current old account was disabled

dodiiii1980

It was also probably because you created them both on the same computer.
You could talk to CS with a support ticket about it. They might be able to restore your account.

But virajwick is right I think that you can’t have 2 people on the same connection with the same type of gigs.

There’s one voice over person who has 2 people under the same (1) account. Fiverr might be okay with it that way if you check with them first. Otherwise your son might need his own computer and different category of gigs.

Ok thanks but does anyone here experience similar problem

Some, but only those who do not read TOS. You can not have more than one account on one computer and one network. Use logic. If this was possible how could you prove it is two or 4 persons and not just one guy trying to make more money with multiple accounts?

My account was about translation

My son account about voice over with his gmail

Hi @dodiiii1980,

Before opening your son’s account, you should’ve got in touch with CS asking them for permission and letting them know what service would your son be offering.

Try to contact support through the email @vickiespencer and @uk1000 kindly gave you, explaining them your situation.

I really hope you get the issue solved.

Hi @dodiiii1980,

Before opening your son’s account, you should’ve got in touch with CS asking them for permission and letting them know what service would your son be offering.

Try to contact support through the email @vickiespencer and @uk1000 kindly gave you, explaining them your situation.

I really hope you get the issue solved.

Why @uk1000 or @vickiespencer

Hi

I just got a response from fiverr customer support

Here it is

Andre (Fiverr Customer Support)

Jul 21, 2020, 6:42 PM EDT

Hi Dalia,

We apologize for the delay in our response and thank you for your patience. As stated in our Terms of Service, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community is disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all rela…

Archived