Fiverr Community Forum

I made new video and gig description. What do you think?

So I made a new promo video for my gig and new gig description. What do you think of my gig and is there anything you would improve? Thanks, GIG: https://www.fiverr.com/share/WEL2Nd

3 Likes

The video itself looks very nice, but the echo is rather noticeable. I don’t think this is a bad thing, necessarily, if you’re in a category for which most sellers don’t make videos.

I will say that unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.) Lifetime support is also a bad idea, as it is impossible to guarantee.

2 Likes

The video is not great, the actor (you?) is clearly not confident in his delivery. Never offer unlimited revisions or lifetime support.

Looks good! Just be aware this is a pretty popular gig so you may have heavy competition

Seems like you were just reading your script. However, many buyers may not notice this. Making a video for the gig will definitely help you stand out of those who never made one.

Hey there…i think you made a very nice effort to put your gig out there for the world and i think your effort shows in the video. Keep up the good effort. You’ve inspired me to do the same. All the best for future.