I miss the OLD FIVERR!

friendbear

The old Fiverr displayed all the gigs… not just the really popular ones. Now I am barely getting any gigs, when I used to get a ton! I reccommended my sister this site and her business, instead of usually quickly taking off, is not taking off at all… The old Fiverr was better. Or is it just me who thinks this way?

• 3 years later...

🔮In the year 2022, someone will reopen this thread to post how they are missing the 2018 design.

Apart from that, I miss the old Fiverr too, mostly the spring 2017 vintage, if memory serves well, though not because of the UI design choices.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

The new order delivery page seems a puzzle probably because the old one has been in front of eyes for too long.

To me, the only thing the old design needed  was a "Deliver again" button at the top as it was inconvenient in case of too many revisions. 

The new one's Segmented ACTIVITY DETAILS REQUIREMENTS was confusing first, they're fine but need time to habituate.

It was confusing first day to understand wheather the order is in revision or not.

The thing I will miss most is the CLOCK. It became tiny and not in front anymore. 

Everything else is fine...its just a new interface.. We'll all be habituated soon.

But I will always miss the old page...been a long time

Archived