I nearly fell off the treadmill

zeus777

So a good number of us are pretty busy, and it gets worse when some buyers expect us
to be in front of the PC 24-7, and the expect us to respond within seconds.
Well surprise surprise, we have this thing called “life.”

The other day I was AWAY from the PC and went to the gym and was on the treadmill, and since my girl @nikavoice mentioned it before, I decided to watch some Ru Paul clips on youtube.

It was kiiiiiiiiiiind of a mistake. Sort of. I think.
First of all, I couldn’t laugh out loud because there were other people.
Second, I nearly fell off the treadmill a few times because I was trying so hard not
to laugh.

And DANG some of those ladies look…so darn freaking good!
Their outfits are amazing too, and they were made by them. That’s insane. (I CAN’T SEW!!)

I did get a good workout though.

So to my fellow sellers out there, do you guys do any sports/working out etc?

Personally I HATE moving my body to be honest, but heck. We need to stay healthy 😛

So a good number of us are pretty busy, and it gets worse when some buyers expect us

The other day I was AWAY from the PC and went to the gym and was on the treadmill, and since my girl @nikavoice mentioned it before, I decided to watch some Ru Paul clips on youtube.

Second, I nearly fell off the treadmill a few times because I was trying so hard not

to laugh.

Their outfits are amazing too, and they were made by them. That’s insane. (I CAN’T SEW!!)

Personally I HATE moving my body to be honest, but heck. We need to stay healthy 😛

I walk from my chair to the fridge at least 10 times per day.

to laugh.

Zeussssssssss OMGGGGGGGGG, I’m glad you didn’t actually fall and hurt yourself. 😯 I would’ve felt guilty since I got you started on the RuPaul drag thingy. 😬

Drag Queens are fierce honey. [snaps fingers]

rupaul-drag-race.thumb.jpg.8409f2b74e9d61849820d238bc66ff7c.jpg

Clears throat… [takes a sip] 🥤

giggle.gif.af8d6ac654ae584b4c304e34159983dc.gif

Sorry, after reading what happened, I’m kinda gigglin’, I’m shocked that you were able to hold it in. 🤭 I promise I’m not laughing at you… Trust me, I’ve had some close calls in the past, too - no joke. But, I’m thinking of accidents like these. Ouchie! 🔻

🚫 Warning: Don’t try this nonsense at home folks!

The baby at 0:44 is too cute! 😍

4:06 is @woofy31 taking a light stroll.

I like to switch things up a bit. 😎

So, for me, it’s hitting the gym, walking, jogging, dancin’ :dancer:t4: cartwheeling if I’m in the mood lol :woman_cartwheeling:t4:. Jugglin’ :woman_juggling:t4: (nah, ya girl don’t juggle); bicycle :biking_woman:t4:

Climbing-Gym3-1024x507.thumb.jpeg.2a081478263d838f2b30f6b329ca8b3e.jpeg

Anyway, I’m happy you’re OK!!! 😅 here’s 🍩

Zeussssssssss OMGGGGGGGGG, I’m glad you didn’t actually fall and hurt yourself. 😯 I would’ve felt guilty since I got you started on the RuPaul drag thingy. 😬

giggle

Sorry, after reading what happened, I’m kinda gigglin’, I’m shocked that you were able to hold it in. 🤭 I promise I’m not laughing at you… Trust me, I’ve had some close calls in the past, too - no joke. But, I’m thinking of accidents like these. Ouchie! 🔻

So, for me, it’s hitting the gym, walking, jogging, dancin’ :dancer:t4: cartwheeling if I’m in the mood lol :woman_cartwheeling:t4:. Jugglin’ :woman_juggling:t4: (nah, ya girl don’t juggle); bicycle :biking_woman:t4:

My fave is:

The-Wendy-Williams-Show.jpg.01007c6c0f865d5db65998cb98af21d5.jpg

Noooooooo.

Don’t hate on Wendy she’s all woman, Mike!

She’s just good at sounding like one. 😅

How you doin’?

Noooooooo.

Don’t hate on Wendy she’s all woman, Mike!

She’s just good at sounding like one. 😅

How you doin’?

Me, just loving life, living the dream and posting:

giphy.gif.8c35b2129d3ed7371a809bb91660cd0d.gif

That’s as far as I go, don’t want to end up like Joan Rivers.

DANG, 10!!!??

I walk to the fridge maybe…5 times? 7 at most.

Wow, I need to catch up.

Fridge, here I come!

914ccfbb5aaf36ae500166c0deabf33d7e3134df.gif

That’s as far as I go, don’t want to end up like Joan Rivers.

Cool… Would you ever bungee jump? I want to but then again I don’t scared 🐔

bungeejump.gif.34331cd5cf25066dd5a0c72b13455deb.gif

You and your fascination with poochies. 🐩

Cool… Would you ever bungee jump? I want to but then again I don’t scared 🐔

When you see me post poochies, you know I am editing like crazy. Tyring to avoid @eoinfinnegan taking me for a walk like the last 2 minutes of Goodfellas. I pretty much just hang around now and comment on what a nice day it is, and how the weather is getting more pleasant every day.

giggle

Nah, I didn’t hurt myself, no worries. I just NEARLY fell. I’ll be more careful next time.

But dang, that photo you posted up there is quite amazing.

Just from the photo, I think my favorite is the lady in the purple dress and blue hair…

with that purple/blue flame curly thing growing from her face.

Not sure what it’s representing and how its staying there, but I like her overall look.

I also like the second lady from the right, the one with the…I dunno, it looks like a giant

shiny-glittery cork on her head, but I like the way she’s standing.

Makeup/hair/outfit is one thing, but another thing I enjoy about Drag Queens

is their creative name.

2 years ago I went to the gay parade with my friends in Seattle and I saw some

queens there…and the parade was hosted by Mama Tits.

Ahem, nice name there, mama!

When you see me post poochies, you know I am editing like crazy. Tyring to avoid @eoinfinnegan taking me for a walk like the last 2 minutes of Goodfellas. I pretty much just hang around now and comment on what a nice day it is, and how the weather is getting more pleasant every day.

Tyring to avoid @eoinfinnegan taking me for a walk like the last 2 minutes of Goodfellas. I pretty much just hang around now and comment on what a nice day it is, and how the weather is getting more pleasant every day.

This is Eoin 🔻

cat-digging-out-of-the-snow.gif.740c42a4a03b890df8c0ce5afd057633.gif

Need a shovel or snow gritter @eoinfinnegan

Nah, I didn’t hurt myself, no worries. I just NEARLY fell. I’ll be more careful next time.

Just from the photo, I think my favorite is the lady in the purple dress and blue hair…

Not sure what it’s representing and how its staying there, but I like her overall look.

I also like the second lady from the right, the one with the…I dunno, it looks like a giant

is their creative name.

looks like a giant shiny-glittery cork on her head, but I like the way she’s standing.

Hilariousssssssssssssss. 🙃

I like the Queen with the BIG hair posing on the floor (mint green dress). Right behind her is the ice blue hair and the one in pink next to ice- kinda look like Lil’ Kim. 😅

Hmm, never heard of Mama Tits before :thinking:

I’ll google! 😛

is their creative name.

OK, I googled MT.

Yup, the name is perfect. :ok_hand:t4:

Danggggg look at the jewelz.

DSC_1752-Edit.thumb.jpg.8348892fc8ddf0892e92683f6f1679a1.jpg

mama-tits-2.thumb.jpg.68ae87f218b0a332c3f1bb3d04d2af38.jpg

Well I walk around the yard, around the house and stretch occasionally in my work chair. But that pic with the queens…am I the only one naming off singers due to a likeness of sorts?

am I the only one naming off singers due to a likeness of sorts?

I would like to see the list of names! 😃

Oh @zeus777 that is hilarious!

I was with my son at the gym a couple of weeks ago and he took such a funny spill off the treadmill the staff joked with him that he would find himself on youtube one day 😆 (he isn’t on your clip @nikavoice) That’s what happens when you have a mum who likes to tell jokes while on the treddy!

As for exercise/sports, I ran a marathon a few years back, but fell off the running wagon for a while due to life getting in the way for a bit. Back to it now, I made a good old new years resolution that actually stuck and I’ve gone to the gym or for a run every day since Jan 2, so yay me. I’ve gotta say I feel a lot better for it too!

I wish I was in Sydney tonight, as its Mardi Gras and going to be AMAZING! So many spectacular queens out and about, can’t wait to see some of it on the telly later :star_struck:

I was with my son at the gym a couple of weeks ago and he took such a funny spill off the treadmill the staff joked with him that he would find himself on youtube one day 😆 (he isn’t on your clip @nikavoice) That’s what happens when you have a mum who likes to tell jokes while on the treddy!

As for exercise/sports, I ran a marathon a few years back, but fell off the running wagon for a while due to life getting in the way for a bit. Back to it now, I made a good old new years resolution that actually stuck and I’ve gone to the gym or for a run every day since Jan 2, so yay me. I’ve gotta say I feel a lot better for it too!

I wish I was in Sydney tonight, as its Mardi Gras and going to be AMAZING! So many spectacular queens out and about, can’t wait to see some of it on the telly later :star_struck:

a mum who likes to tell jokes while on the treddy!

Sounds like a cool mom to me!

I am quite curious about the joke you told your son! 😉

Guest hanashivoice

I started doing Zumba about a month ago. Quite fun, definitely works up a sweat, and my thighs hate me for it 😂 I also do yoga and some lighter exercises at home.

I tried my best to do some workout…

Paid for 1 year membership of gym and went only for 6 days. Then I bought a treadmill… walked on it for 3-4 days. Man…I am super lazy now. Unlike Mike…I don’t walk to fridge. I scream out loud…WATER and hope someone gets me a bottle of water.

But I am walking a lot on “PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds” lately. That counts?

I teach English in the afternoons so I have to ride my bike. That’s enough for me.

However, living in France as an American I didn’t even know Ru Paul’s Drag Race existed. I stumbled across it on Netflix and watched all three seasons available in a matter of days. There is something about feisty drag queens that brings out the inner mean girl in me. Haha I love it!

Edit: (forgot to add)
I now follow several of them for their make-up tutorials because they are masters of the art.

(he isn’t on your clip @nikavoice)

Good to know! 😃

As for exercise/sports, I ran a marathon a few years back, but fell off the running wagon for a while due to life getting in the way for a bit.

Cool! I’ve added this to my things-to-do list this year. Hopefully, all goes well and I just do it!

I love the outdoors/nature! 🌿

P.S~ I’ve never experienced Mardi Gras, someday I’ll make it down to New Orleans. :dancer:t4:

There is something about feisty drag queens that brings out the inner mean girl in me. Haha I love it!

:rofl:

LOL, I think it would be totally cool to have a couple Queens as besties! 💄

I guess I’m going to have to compete with you and try to make that 11 times per day. Dang! Just thinking about it makes me sweaty and tired. teehee

Archived