Fiverr Forum

I need a a volunteer job

Hello
I am new in Fiverr, I do not know where I start. I want to work with any of you I mean someone who has a lot of experience. I will work with you as a volunteer. I have BCS degree and 3-year experience.

This is not how Fiverr works. We are all independent freelancers. You are an independent freelancer as well, and are, therefore, responsible for your own success. Volunteering to work with someone is not something other sellers are likely to be interested in.

Why not just get started as a seller, rather than offering to be a volunteer that helps other sellers complete their work? Volunteers do not get paid, and would, therefore, be of no benefit to you as a new seller.

Good luck! Create gigs and go ahead! Hope you get an order fast! :wink:

You don’t have to volunteer and it will not be fruitful for you as this platform is different from real life workplace. Every freelancer works independently and doesn’t need any intern/volunteer. All you can do is let your skills/experience work for others. If you have remarkable skills that will help other people get their jobs done, you just market it and make money.

I can’t imagine saying to a stranger “ok you can volunteer to work for me on fiverr”. What would you do? That has to be one of the oddest things I’ve heard yet.

I think it would be best if you just went ahead and created gigs.
You said it yourself, you have a BCS degree, so I’m sure you are capable of creating
some kind of a gig and offer your service.

I’m actually surprised that you are saying you are not sure where to start.
Think about what you are good at, that’s the first step.

This is useful information!

This comment makes no sense within this topic.

I am looking for a volunteer to be a human catapult:

i did not post to someone kidding on me, in a carer portal i think is very bad and wrong action . please respect to everyone question if you do not like any question so please do not reply.

i did not post to someone kidding on me, in a carer portal i think is very bad and wrong action . please respect to everyone question if you do not like any question so please do not reply.

Haha. The degree of responses without any sense whatsoever is even funnier than the topic of the OP. :joy:

Volunteer work won’t help you with anything here. You can’t get reviews or something for it. And besides, no one will risk their work quality and their profile to share their work with you.

If you are eager to get orders, just offer a very awesome portfolio at the display, offer a little bit more than others at the same price, and use the 10 daily offers for buyers request every day. And when the first orders will arrive, make sure you deliver them the best quality ever.

I hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

offtopic: @wayesparash Are you quoting Beyonce? Why would you want to be a Queen and not a King? Just curious

Read Fiverr’s Terms of Service:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

It’s not some boring legal text, the terms explain how Fiverr works, what’s allowed, and what isn’t.

Also, read the Help section: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/

You’ll find a lot of useful articles there.

Just look her name that is habiba not habib . It’s a Bengali name.

are you which level seller?

Don;t worry…you will get job…

That information is easily available if you take a look at my profile on the main site.

Are you aware that nobody can order from you, or even message you on the main site, if you don’t have any gigs?