Fiverr Forum

I need a Big help to get at least one ORDER Daily on Fiverr

I am working on fiverr as a video maker for last 8 months. Some time I got very good results but mostly I am bored because I am not getting orders daily and I am very much worried about this. So i really need tips and guideness for good selling. I will be really glad and thankful to you.

Thanks

Hello there,

I started working on Fiverr a few weeks ago. Getting at least one order daily is hard for a new seller - like you and me. Although I have received seven orders in total within two weeks. Most of them custom orders related to my gig which has resulted in $160 USD. The more reviews you get, the better you will rank.

Think about tags, short titles and catch phrases. What do you do that other sellers do not? That is what you should bring up on the table. What makes you unique? Tell them and prove it! You seeā€¦ It is all about trust for the seller when buying on the Internet.

P.S. Having a video on your gig is going to boost your sales A LOT! Do not worry. As long as you give it 100%, you will receive 100% back. I believe in you!