I need a fiverr mentor

prolancer0

Greetings to all here. Please I need a Fiverr mentor/coach who can guide me properly on how to function effectively with Fiverr and be of the best freelancers in the world.

I lost my job early last year so in order not be idle and also, not look for financial help from people I am willing to patiently learn under a mentor so as to be able to maximize the best of Fiverr. My user ID: prolancer0

Thanks in anticipation.
Prolancer0

Greetings to all here. Please I need a Fiverr mentor/coach who can guide me properly on how to function effectively with Fiverr and be of the best freelancers in the world.

I lost my job early last year so in order not be idle and also, not look for financial help from people I am willing to patiently learn under a mentor so as to be able to maximize the best of Fiverr. My user ID: prolancer0

Thanks in anticipation.

Prolancer0

I am willing to patiently learn under a mentor so as to be able to maximize the best of Fiverr. My user ID: prolancer0

You can post a request for help to “Improve My Gig” That is where it is okay to have a link to your profile and Forum members may comment on your profile and gigs to help you improve them.

Archived