Fiverr Community Forum

I need a help for 914 days late order

Greetings ! :slight_smile:
I have an order was pending 916 days late. The buyer did not respond to me and did not ask me to cancel the order. A few days ago, after I inform Buyer about this, the buyer said that deliver the order and he gave me a good feedback. Now what should I do if someone give me a solution.
Thanks everyone ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

wow, that almost 3years…

So what do you need us to advice you? isn’t you deliver the order and he gave you a review?

2 Likes

contact fiverr support

1 Like

There’s probably nothing you can do about it. It’s been delivered, it’s complete and it will affect stats.

1 Like

Hey good to see you. It’s delivered automatically. No need to worry.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply ! :slight_smile:
I really want your advice.

1. What could be the problem with my account if I deliver that order?
    OR,
  2. What could be the problem with my account if I cancel that order?

Please let me know what you think about that.

Thanks for your reply ! :slight_smile:
If I contact with fiverr support, my account may be suspended for 916 days late order.
I’m really scared for that.

Thanks brother,
But what should I do? :pensive:

Simply extend the time for the order asking the buyer to extend the timeline then deliver. Add that we need more time and buyer will accept then deliver. Otherwise cancel the order. Though its strange you had a 3 year old order, this is unrealistic though

1 Like

No brother :pensive:
It’s not will be mark complete automatically.
What should I do I can’t understand brother :pensive:

You don’t need to do anything about it if it’s already complete. Just work on trying to get future orders. If you haven’t set a mandatory requirement for the gig you could add one.

edit If it’s not complete then cancelling it would affect your completion rate stat (unless you could ask CS to cancel it and if they make it not do that) and delivering it might affect your on-time delivery stat (though normally the countdown doesn’t start until the buyer clicks to start the order after filling in the requirements).

2 Likes

Thanks dear,
The information you provide will help me a lot. :smiley:
But I especially want to know if it will be a big problem if I cancel the order?

how much orders you completed in last 3 years ?

2 Likes

There will be a affect on your rating, completion rate or delivery rate. But not a big one. It wont affect drastically. Dont worry

1 Like

You arent a seller, you joined on May 2020, this is your other account, both of your accounts will be suspended from CS if they detect

1 Like

ooh :open_mouth:
There will be no more problems If I delete this account?

Seller is allowed to have only one account. I would recommend delete one, but i am not sure if fiverr will forgive for that, they might or might not suspends both of your accounts.

1 Like

Thanks a lot ! :innocent:
You really helped me a lot. :slight_smile:
Thanks ! Thanks !

1 Like