I need a help i deliver the work exactly accroding to the buyer instruction but the buyer forcing me to cancel the order what i do

Firstly, would you kindly edit your thread title to “I need help, what do I do?”

As for the question, how are they forcing you to cancel? You can deny a cancellation request.

For your consideration:
. What is Worse in the Long Run; a cancelation or a 1 star review?
. Buyer is asking to cancel the order!
. Buyer wants free work, should I cancel?
. Cancel Order or I will give you a bad review! ?
. Do Extra works or i will give you bad review

TOS:

Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig Page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.

Firstly, would you kindly edit your thread title to “I need help, what do I do?”

As for the question, how are they forcing you to cancel? You can deny a cancellation request.

For your consideration:

. What is Worse in the Long Run; a cancelation or a 1 star review?

. Buyer is asking to cancel the order!

. Buyer wants free work, should I cancel?

. Cancel Order or I will give you a bad review! ?

. Do Extra works or i will give you bad review

TOS:

Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig Page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.

thanks for guiding me

Archived