I need a little bit of help

nlix85

Hey guys!
Ive had great success in my first 5 months of using Fiverr which is fantastic.
Im now noticing my stats are dropping and that Im not getting as many sales as I should.
Im wondering if someone can help me optimize my gigs? Maybe take a look at let me know what I am doing wrong.

I have 2 gigs that are doing well but I have others that have only got 1-2 sales.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey @nlix85! If I were you, I would keep an eye on your competitors to see what prices/services/etc. they are currently offering. It’s very important to stay caught up in what’s happening out there. It’s also good to freshen up your page every now and then. Try out different pricing options and photos, and see what works best! Good luck! 🙂

Hey @nlix85! If I were you, I would keep an eye on your competitors to see what prices/services/etc. they are currently offering. It’s very important to stay caught up in what’s happening out there. It’s also good to freshen up your page every now and then. Try out different pricing options and photos, and see what works best! Good luck! 🙂

i am having tons of orders after 2015 November

Hi! I just briefly glanced over your profile and I wondered if I might make a suggestion? I had a similar problem and found that condensing my gigs helped a bit. Also, check to see how your SEO titles are laid out on each gig. Are they optimized? There’s plenty of resources online to figure out the best wording so search engines pick up the correct keywords.

Best of luck!

Archived