I need advice on getting my Gige Approved

reviewexpress05

I have just joined Fiverr and created a Gig with this title “I will improve your google business rating with 5 star reviews”

And this Description:
If you don’t have any reviews or have negative feedbacks on google business, you can get 5 star ratings to burry negative reviews. I would suggest you to try my service at-least for once, I am sure you will give me repeat order.

I can help you getting 5/4 star ratings and reviews for your local business.

★★ 5 x Google Reviews and Ratings ★★

My Services:

★ World Wide Service
★ Unlimited Revision
★ Use complete G+ profile.
★ 100% satisfaction Guarantee
★ Money Back Guarantee

But unfortunately my Gig removed immediately because of violating TOS. Can anyone please help me getting my Gig live?

I agree but another Gig which is having similar words, is approved. Here’s the link of that Gig.

https://www.fiverr.com/tarekschmarek/rate-your-business-on-google

I suggest you to read https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/integrity-authenticity first.

The most likely reason of Gig´s denial was:

Misleading

Fake engagement and traffic

Do not post, offer or ask for:

• Followers, subscribers, fans or views on social media platforms.
  • Fake engagement on any platform.

Promise a service outcome which is not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

I agree but another Gig which is having similar words, is approved.

Do not use other´s Gigs as excuse and remove that link from your post please.

It’s ok, but can you please help me getting my Gig approved? What should I write so i can get this Gig approved?

help me getting my Gig approved?

I hope you are not serious.

We already told you that your gig is against fiverr TOS no matter how you word it. You have to offer different services.

Archived