I need advice please!

febbiemae9

My advice: Be patient. Fiverr does not guarantee that you will gain sales just because you have an active gig. You still need to manage, promote, and maintain that gig. If you want to be successful here on Fiverr, and not rely upon the inconsistency of the search system, you need to get out there and tell your target customers about your gig.

Hard work is required.

Actually when you turn on the vacation mode then your gig becomes out of the search option. you may loose impressions, clicks and views. Due to which your gig ranking kis effected. That’s why you are not getting any orders.
Do not ever go to vacations to maintain Gig rankings. 😉

My advice: Be patient. Fiverr does not guarantee that you will gain sales just because you have an active gig. You still need to manage, promote, and maintain that gig. If you want to be successful here on Fiverr, and not rely upon the inconsistency of the search system, you need to get out there and tell your target customers about your gig.

Hard work is required.

Thank you for your help.

Actually when you turn on the vacation mode then your gig becomes out of the search option. you may loose impressions, clicks and views. Due to which your gig ranking kis effected. That’s why you are not getting any orders.

Do not ever go to vacations to maintain Gig rankings. 😉

I’ll do that. Thank you for your advice. It helps 🙂

Your gig ranking will be effected when you turn on vacation mode and fiverr is testing his search algorithm which can also be a probable reason for not getting sales.Hope you get on track soon. All the best:)

Thanks. … Good luck

Hi. Sorry about that. I know it can feel like you are being victimized but its just a normal thing. I would advice that you be patient and also a very good way to het orders coming in is going to the “Buyer Requests” section and applying for the jobs that you find doable for you. That works out very well for me because i always get between 30% to 50% of the jobs i apply for in the “Buyer Requests” section

Try that. You won’t regret

Archived