I’ve been on Fiverr for a year and I earn just $352 that is too low income for me. I got 32 orders and complete 30 with 4.8* rating that is also not enough for a year. I am not getting orders for a long time. so I decide to delete my account and wanna start again with a new account. But now I am thinking about what will be best for me “1.delete the account and starts with a new one?” or “2.delete gig and open new gigs on my current account?” please suggest me which will be best for me…
Don’t delete your account and have to start again from scratch. Your reviews are extremely valuable to you.
This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR
I will suggest you not to delete the account rather work more hard on it and it will turn to be a successful account.
- Make effective gig titles
- Modify the gig descriptions, spread keywords in it professionally. Also it should be grammatical error free.
- Keep checking whether your gigs show in search results, on what page.
- Try hard to deliver best services.
- Do timely delivery
- Share your gigs on social media
- Learn with earn. Learning is earning
Hope it will be helpful.
thank you so much,
thank you so very much