I need all of your help

Hi friends. How are you all. I am new member in fiverr. I have a little confusion about paypal account setting. I can set up my paypal account because I can’t find paypal setting option. Would you please tell me how I find paypal setting option in my account.

I am not sure if I understand you right but in order to open a Paypal account you need to go to paypal.com. After you did that you can link the Paypal account to your Fiverr account.

Did you already set up a paypal account separately on paypal.com? Once you do that then you should be able to link it.

However, depending on what country you are from you may not be able to use paypal and have to get the Fiverr REvenues Payoneer card.

Reply to @sincere18:

Hi sincere18,

I am Sone. You answer my forum question earlier. My user name is sone_good. If you don’t mind then would you please clear my confusion. I am a new member in fiverr. I don’t know how to associate a PA*YPAL account in my fiverr account. This is the most important part of an account. I think this is very sensitive part in fiverr. So I request you please help me. Please tell me what is the procedure to complete this step? I’ll waiting for your reply.

Regards

Sone

Reply to @annai80:

Hi annai80,

I am Sone. You answer my forum question earlier. My user name is sone_good. If you don’t mind then would you please clear my confusion. I am a new member in fiverr. I don’t know how to associate a PA*YPAL account in my fiverr account. This is the most important part of an account. I think this is very sensitive part in fiverr. So I request you please help me. Please tell me what is the procedure to complete this step? I’ll waiting for your reply.

Regards

Sone

Reply to @sone_good: First you go to Paypal.com and set up an account with Paypal if your country supports paypal.

Then see if this video helps you…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srqqI99p70g

But keep in mind that money will not be available until at least 14 days after a gig is completed.

Yes, i am agree with “Sincere18” you need first to create a PayPal account, after if you have money on your fiverr account then click on revenue option you will find your withdraw option.

thanks