I need alot of sale now on my gig

Guest waviak

You got crushed by an early buyer. Close your account and start over. We found out today that you’re allowed to do this, but you can’t keep this account open. You’ll never get going with your ratings - and the detailed thrashing you go from that early buyer.

When you restart…

If that’s really your picture, record a video for your gig. It will sell, and whatever limitations you have in English will be apparent to your buyers, and forgiven because you look so great and hopefully sound on the video like you know what you’re doing.

Our experience says it’s not you, though. So if you are going to create a fake persona, make yourself look really useful to entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses (99% of Fiverr buyers), not someone who just knows how to employ a stock photo.

Best of success to you.

You got crushed by an early buyer. Close your account and start over. We found out today that you’re allowed to do this, but you can’t keep this account open. You’ll never get going with your ratings - and the detailed thrashing you go from that early buyer.

When you restart…

If that’s really your picture, record a video for your gig. It will sell, and whatever limitations you have in English will be apparent to your buyers, and forgiven because you look so great and hopefully sound on the video like you know what you’re doing.

Our experience says it’s not you, though. So if you are going to create a fake persona, make yourself look really useful to entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses (99% of Fiverr buyers), not someone who just knows how to employ a stock photo.

Best of success to you.

who told you this a fake acccount

You did NOT go to Harvard, the image isn’t you. How do I know? Because I know.
You want to be taken seriously and improve your gig, then start with your avatar. Put and image that relates to your services OR of you, not some stock image that anyone can do a google search and discover it’s FAKENESS (The condition of being fake).
Spellcheck/Grammar check. “i am a great and talented developer of any kind, either website, software developing, i am interested in getting your project perfectly completed”. Proficient English speakers don’t speak like that. Oh…and “develooper” isn’t a word.
You want to be taken seriously, then be serious about how your images, services and businesses overall are represented.

i know you are freaking shaking right now xD

i can use any image as long as i am confidential in it using that image doesn’t mean i am not the one

Guest jovanibrown

yes why are you interviewing me man ??

Allow me to help you out here.

You’ve been caught in at least one lie in this topic.

Selfors and markusvoice made useful comments earlier in this topic. You appear to have completely ignored them. For your own sake, you shouldn’t.

This back and forth between you and negiservice is not doing you any favors. If I were you, I’d stop.

it seems like you have downloaded your English from pirate bay and the English you downloaded is corrupted.

look at you so you are calling me an illiterate right

Archived