I need assistance [Answer for ID verification under 18 in Pakistan] [Solved]

hazel_justin131

I know I have to contact customer support but I want to know how?

Hi, My sister wants to create an account. I have read on the forum the same IP and the internet can cause a problem so I decided to contact customer support to make things clear.
But here is the problem, probably they would verify our identities. But when I created an account, I misunderstood first and last name as user name and wrote Hazel Justin. Hazel is my nickname not real but some days ago I read on the forum someone was saying that they have written their pen name instead of real name and I realized I have done the same. Now, will there be a problem in my identity?
Here comes the next problem, I am not 18 years old (will be in a couple of months) so I don’t have an ID card. So I can’t verify my Id. I have my birth form though but it is in Urdu language so there can be a problem.

Now what should I do, this is all entangled and I don’t know how to talk to CS about this. Thay may suspect me and disable my account.

Can somebody please help me to write meaningful sentences on this information so that CS can understand my situation.

I know I have to contact customer support but I want to know how?

Hi, My sister wants to create an account. I have read on the forum the same IP and the internet can cause a problem so I decided to contact customer support to make things clear.

But here is the problem, probably they would verify our identities. But when I created an account, I misunderstood first and last name as user name and wrote Hazel Justin. Hazel is my nickname not real but some days ago I read on the forum someone was saying that they have written their pen name instead of real name and I realized I have done the same. Now, will there be a problem in my identity?

Here comes the next problem, I am not 18 years old (will be in a couple of months) so I don’t have an ID card. So I can’t verify my Id. I have my birth form though but it is in Urdu language so there can be a problem.

Now what should I do, this is all entangled and I don’t know how to talk to CS about this. Thay may suspect me and disable my account.

Can somebody please help me to write meaningful sentences on this information so that CS can understand my situation.

Now, will there be a problem in my identity?

I don’t know the process of ID verification in another language. https://forum.fiverr.com/search?q=id%20verify%20urdu Maybe one of these other threads have an answer?

I don’t know how to talk to CS about this

What would you like to say? Draft a letter here, and we can give you feedback on it. I’ll even help with the outline:

• greeting and thanks for time/attention
  • mention you’re contacting about 2 separate issues
  • admit error and apologize
  • state desire to correct mistake
  • ask for next steps you need to take / what they need you to do
  • state next reason for contacting (2 users)
  • ask for information/next steps you need to take
  • thank them again for their time, and mention you appreciate customer support and their effort

Here is the ticket I will send. Is it clear enough?

Hi there, Thanks for your time and assistance.
I want help in 2 separate issues.

1st issue: When I was creating my account, I was new and misunderstood first and last name as username and wrote Hazel Justin while hazel is my nickname. I want to correct my mistake. Is it possible to change the real name (not username) or is there any other step I can do to correct this. As it will create a problem in my ID verification. Also, I haven’t got my Id card yet so can ID be verified by Birthform which is in Urdu?

2nd Issue: My sister wants to create an account on Fiverr but we will be using the same internet so same IP address. We are two different people and she will be selling services other than I do. Can she create an account on the same IP address and what will be the process for that?

I am really thankful to you for your time and attention to this request. I truly appreciate customer support and their efforts to resolve problems.

Regards
Hazel

Thanks, @imagination7413 for always helping me 🙂

Here is the ticket I will send. Is it clear enough?

Hi there, Thanks for your time and assistance.

I want help in 2 separate issues.

1st issue: When I was creating my account, I was new and misunderstood first and last name as username and wrote Hazel Justin while hazel is my nickname. I want to correct my mistake. Is it possible to change the real name (not username) or is there any other step I can do to correct this. As it will create a problem in my ID verification. Also, I haven’t got my Id card yet so can ID be verified by Birthform which is in Urdu?

2nd Issue: My sister wants to create an account on Fiverr but we will be using the same internet so same IP address. We are two different people and she will be selling services other than I do. Can she create an account on the same IP address and what will be the process for that?

I am really thankful to you for your time and attention to this request. I truly appreciate customer support and their efforts to resolve problems.

Regards

Hazel

Thanks, @imagination7413 for always helping me 🙂

Still typeing, but -

Mention of valid ID: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/verifying-your-identity

Very good! That wasn’t so hard, was it?
I’d only make a few changes to help with the tone. Casual is fine when you’re working with clients, but a slightly more formal tone will make the letter more professional. Does the following make sense?

Hello, and thank you for your time and assistance.
I would like help in 2 separate issues.

1st issue: When I was creating my account, I was new and misunderstood first and last name as username and wrote Hazel Justin, while hazel is my nickname. With your assistance, I would like to correct my mistake so I can be accurate and so it will not create a problem during my ID verification. How do I change the real name (not username), and what steps do I need to take to correct this? Also, I haven’t got my Id card yet, and I know I need an official government ID, so can ID be verified by Birthform which is in Urdu, or what can I do until I get my ID?

2nd Issue: My sister wants to create an account on Fiverr but we will be using the same internet, so same IP address. We are two different people and she will be selling services other than I do. With your permission, can she create an account on the same IP address? What will be the process for that? Is there anything you need from us to make it work?

I am really thankful to you for your time and attention to this request, especially with the current global situation. I truly appreciate customer support and their efforts to help users and resolve problems.

Regards
Hazel

If you have any questions about the changes, ask. I enjoy helping young entrepreneurs who want to learn, and that includes how to ‘dress up for business meetings’.

Still typeing, but -

Mention of valid ID: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/verifying-your-identity

Thanks for searching for me. After reading the whole topic, I found this.

What if I don’t have an ID?

You must verify your identification with a valid ID. This includes a driver’s license, passport, or other valid ID.

It somehow relates to me but I have not any passport or driver’s license either. What can they mean bu any other valid ID?

Very good! That wasn’t so hard, was it?

I’d only make a few changes to help with the tone. Casual is fine when you’re working with clients, but a slightly more formal tone will make the letter more professional. Does the following make sense?

Hello, and thank you for your time and assistance.

I would like help in 2 separate issues.

1st issue: When I was creating my account, I was new and misunderstood first and last name as username and wrote Hazel Justin, while hazel is my nickname. With your assistance, I would like to correct my mistake so I can be accurate and so it will not create a problem during my ID verification. How do I change the real name (not username), and what steps do I need to take to correct this? Also, I haven’t got my Id card yet, and I know I need an official government ID, so can ID be verified by Birthform which is in Urdu, or what can I do until I get my ID?

2nd Issue: My sister wants to create an account on Fiverr but we will be using the same internet, so same IP address. We are two different people and she will be selling services other than I do. With your permission, can she create an account on the same IP address? What will be the process for that? Is there anything you need from us to make it work?

I am really thankful to you for your time and attention to this request, especially with the current global situation. I truly appreciate customer support and their efforts to help users and resolve problems.

Regards

Hazel

If you have any questions about the changes, ask. I enjoy helping young entrepreneurs who want to learn, and that includes how to ‘dress up for business meetings’.

Yeah, it was not that hard but I thought I wouldn’t be able to state my issue clearly.

Thanks for re-checking it. You are a lifesaver 😃

One last question please, as there are 2 issues stated in my request, In which category should I send it?

One category I found suitable was Data and Privacy>I want to change account information.

But what about two accounts issue then?

I’d say go with the “Data and Privacy > I want to change account information.” That’s the primary, and more urgent issue. Your sister’s account is important, but I want to to both get started on the right foot, and the ID needs fixing first. And if CS answers both Qs in the ticket, great!

I am surprised, CS was so quick and they also resolved my problem.

Thay gave me a link and by clicking on that I was able to change my name.

About ID verification, they told me that I can also verify by drivier’s license, Passport etc.

Lastly, about my sister account, they said that if both perons are different, same IP will not cause any problem.

Thanks for helping me out.

I am surprised, CS was so quick and they also resolved my problem.

Thay gave me a link and by clicking on that I was able to change my name.

About ID verification, they told me that I can also verify by drivier’s license, Passport etc.

Lastly, about my sister account, they said that if both perons are different, same IP will not cause any problem.

Thanks for helping me out.

I can also verify by drivier’s license, Passport etc.

Hmm, so not the document you were hoping for. Drat.

Still, they did address two of your issues. So, that’s great.

Keep that email. Take a screenshot as a backup, too. If anything ever happens that you think might be due to IP, you now have proof of permission.

I can also verify by drivier’s license, Passport etc.

Hmm, so not the document you were hoping for. Drat.

Still, they did address two of your issues. So, that’s great.

Keep that email. Take a screenshot as a backup, too. If anything ever happens that you think might be due to IP, you now have proof of permission.

Ok, I will take a screenshot right now

As for the ID issue, I remember there were a few posts at the start of the lockdown that brought this up. None of them really have an answer to your situation, though. I suppose the only advice I can give is: Start taking the steps to acquire a passport or government-issued ID. Your sister, too, if she’s under 18.

. How long will money stay on my account while suspended?
. Id verification failed and account temporarily disabled

As for the ID issue, I remember there were a few posts at the start of the lockdown that brought this up. None of them really have an answer to your situation, though. I suppose the only advice I can give is: Start taking the steps to acquire a passport or government-issued ID. Your sister, too, if she’s under 18.

. How long will money stay on my account while suspended?

. Id verification failed and account temporarily disabled

She is older than me and has an ID card. but same it is in urdu but we can apply for a smart card which is in English so that’s not a problem for her.

I just want that ID verification notification doesn’t come before november. I really hope so…

Huh, well there goes that hypothesis.

I don’t know about everywhere, but it’s totally possible for minors to get passports in many countries. Families travel with their kids all the time. (Well, maybe not so much in recent months.)

In the U.S., passport requests/paperwork are processed at post offices in a great many locations.

After some thought, you might have to do some research into this yourself. A minor can get an ID here, and they cost a lot less.

I can’t really advise more, as the rules and regulations there could be too different for me to make guesses. I’ll help with another to-do list:

• Check costs of passport, minor’s ID, and adult ID
  • Check expiration/valid duration times for all three
  • Check requirements for replacing an ID
  • Compare options with a pros/cons list

Yes, rules and regulations are different in evry contry. I must do this research by myself. Thanks once again

I searched and I found the solution. There is a minor card for underage in Pakistan and it is called Juvenile Card and under 18 can get it. They have also a 9 days fast track process. So those who have got ID verification notification, they can also apply for it. 🙂

Archived