I need buyers

My gig don’t show up in ‘new gigs’ sections, and i don’t get impressions so how would buyers find me? i need buyers.

ur sadqa didnt work, because it was not given to the deserving people :slight_smile: :smiley: and until u make it right u will not get any order :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

when You do a CHAWLI then CHAWLIAN happen :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

right mr Hastal92… whoever u are, u are a very truthful and honest person…

i hope people learn from ur advice :slight_smile: :smiley:

collect gigs with other sellers…

I can do twitter promotion )

do some social promotion

If you’re looking for awesome T shirt designs, try my gig and I assure you that you will love my work :slight_smile:

Cheers !

try to publish out side of fiverr

http://fiverr.com/watsonsree/collect-best-5555-facebook-likes-to-your-website

Leverage Social Media sites, forums and other discussion boards and share your gig as many places as you can.

I also need buyers what to do???

Reply to @hastal92:

Respected Brother,

kya kehnay hain ap kay?

Than

koi tip he dy dyo is bychari ko…

Hi,

Participating in this forum and having a Facebook or Twitter account (with friends interested in ordering from Fiverr) are the only ways to advertise your gig for free. Also, I keep hearing that if you add a video (to your gig) you are twice as likely to sell.

When participating in this forum, always include you your “user name” in your signature block at the end of each reply.

For example: www.Fiverr.com/luisblandon

Good luck.

Read about my offers @ www.Fiverr.com/luisblandon

Luis,

I had the same problem when I started, but after two or three weeks everything was okay. Maybe it’s because the gigs are too common or Fiverr needs time to process some of the gigs in the search engine…