Because I’m a human and a good Christian, I’m hosting a nice wee Christmas party this year which I have just bought a new sofa for (after promising myself that this is the last time I spend any more Bitcoin air money). The thing is, I’m supposed to have shopped and at least started decorating for this two days ago. Added to that:
- I currently have the worlds worst case of writer hair
- Don’t currently own anything decent to wear
- Possibly have forgotten how to cook
- Have increasingly limited time to rectify any of this because people keep ordering massive amounts of work
Now, I can barrel through the next 24-hours. The thing is, there is no way I’m working Christmas Eve, Day or the day after. But what do I do?
- If I edit gig delivery times, gigs die because of editing
- If I use vacation mode, all my gigs dissappear for about 30-days
- If sales drop off as a result of any of the above, lower sales volumes might mean that my all green stats start reducing back toward demotion territory
I’m actually thinking of just telling regulars not to order and cancelling orders that do come in over Chiristmas itself. - I’m pretty sure that I can take the hit as far as stats go. What, however, is everyone else doing?