I need good renew for my gig. how can i grow it. Thank you

dimuthuwasanthi

Thank you.

but sir,

now i can’t get it.

because i have no order for get it.

what i do now?

thank you.

I guess Buyers request is the best answer in your case.

Please read how to writ a good offer and try winning projects through buyer requests.

In start I used to make sure that I send 10 offers daily. Imagine you send 10 offers for 10 days. How come you wont win couple of projects out of 100 Offers?

Just learn how to write a good offer and it should work 🙂

All the best.

Thank you.

but sir,

now i can’t get it.

what i do now?

thank you.

but sir,

now i can’t get it.

If you want reviews on your gigs, you will have to complete and deliver orders, and hope your buyer chooses to post a review. If you want orders, that produce clients who might review your orders, you will have to go out and find them. Research your target customers, and convince them to hire you.

but sir,

now i can’t get it.

If you want reviews on your gigs, you will have to complete and deliver orders, and hope your buyer chooses to post a review. If you want orders, that produce clients who might review your orders, you will have to go out and find them. Research your target customers, and convince them to hire you.

Hello,

Can we personally contact customers and ask them to hire us? I didn’t know about this.

but sir,

now i can’t get it.

yes,

my previous order were late for delivery.

it is reason for low review for me.

But i need get success again.

your advice is clear.

thank you.🙂

Hello,

Can we personally contact customers and ask them to hire us? I didn’t know about this.

On Fiverr? No, you cannot. You cannot contact other Fiverr users and ask them to hire you.

Elsewhere in the world… yes, you can market your gig, and bring customers to Fiverr.

yes,

your advice is clear.

thank you.🙂

You can start to find more success again by delivering your orders on time.

Hello!

How to get great reviews:

Excellent Communication - This is very crucial in getting the feedback you want. Clients love it when you relate with them well; even beyond the job-related topics. Ask them how their day was. Once you create that bond with your client, you can be certain of getting a great review if your delivery is good. At this point, even if you make some errors the client would just point it out to you instead of just flipping out. Try as much as possible not to sound like a robot and reply to messages on time.

Over Deliver - Deliver a great job and even do extra which may not be in the scope of work. Trust me, this works like a charm.

Also, if you can try to involve the client in the process; give him updates on the job as you are working on it. This will inspire confidence and also accommodate changes that the clients may want to take. I think this is similar to the Agile Methodology used by Software Developers and Project Managers.

I hope this helps!

Hello!

How to get great reviews:

Excellent Communication - This is very crucial in getting the feedback you want. Clients love it when you relate with them well; even beyond the job-related topics. Ask them how their day was. Once you create that bond with your client, you can be certain of getting a great review if your delivery is good. At this point, even if you make some errors the client would just point it out to you instead of just flipping out. Try as much as possible not to sound like a robot and reply to messages on time.

Over Deliver - Deliver a great job and even do extra which may not be in the scope of work. Trust me, this works like a charm.

Also, if you can try to involve the client in the process; give him updates on the job as you are working on it. This will inspire confidence and also accommodate changes that the clients may want to take. I think this is similar to the Agile Methodology used by Software Developers and Project Managers.

I hope this helps!

Thank you sir.🙂

Archived