I need help asap im a seller

makamaka69

i recently finished a clients order and it says i have the money but i cant find it and i need to know how to put the money in my card

If you’ve just finished the order, then the money will be clearing. You’ve earned the cash; it’s yours. It’ll take 14 days to clear, though. Once it’s cleared, you can load it on to your card or withdraw it through PayPal.

If you’ve just finished the order, then the money will be clearing. You’ve earned the cash; it’s yours. It’ll take 14 days to clear, though. Once it’s cleared, you can load it on to your card or withdraw it through PayPal.

i dont have my card conected to fiver tho

By the way, do you have multiple accounts? The same question has recently been asked from a different account.

Keep in mind it’s against the TOS to operate multiple accounts. If Fiverr catches somebody doing so, they disable both accounts and ban the seller for good.

oh no i told my seller about this and when i was contacting you he already meseged you and i did not know that he did

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

ive skimed over the terms of service i know the basics and i am doing nothing wrong im friends with my buyer in real life and we were in a call i said to him that there was no payment and he went on the fourms he did not tell me that he was doing this though he was doing this while i was making my mesege

ive skimed over the terms of service i know the basics and i am doing nothing wrong im friends with my buyer in real life and we were in a call i said to him that there was no payment and he went on the fourms he did not tell me that he was doing this though he was doing this while i was making my mesege

by the way ive looked at his fourm and if you want to know why he knows that it said the payment went in is because i told him before he put it in the fourms

Archived