I need help for my profile to boost sale please?

aliraza_23

Dear Aliraza:

I believe I’ve already taken a look at your previous request for help on this, but as no one else has responded in the 15 hours since you posted in this thread, I’ll just post and bring it to the top of the list in the hope that someone else will give you some feedback.

Good luck,
Blaise

Dear Aliraza:

I believe I’ve already taken a look at your previous request for help on this, but as no one else has responded in the 15 hours since you posted in this thread, I’ll just post and bring it to the top of the list in the hope that someone else will give you some feedback.

Good luck,

Blaise

Thank you so much @blaisefaint. Really appreciate and I have made all changes the one you mentioned last week regarding my profile.

so hope it is looking better now just need more advise to make it look perfect. Thanks

Again I really appreciate your advice. God Bless You!

Thank you so much @blaisefaint. Really appreciate and I have made all changes the one you mentioned last week regarding my profile.

so hope it is looking better now just need more advise to make it look perfect. Thanks

Again I really appreciate your advice. God Bless You!

Dear Aliraza:

You should be SMILING 😄 in your profile image.

You should tell Buyers what name to call you.

Hopefully the voiceover folks will be so kind as to lend you their expertise.

Can I hear from the Voiceover and Spokesperson folks? @czarekpiast @matureactress @wordandrecord @alliemadison12 @thepromogirl

Or are you going to leave your brethren stranded in the wilderness?

Good luck,

Blaise

Definitely add a more welcoming image 🙂

I can tell you from experience that since I changed our logo image to mine and my partner’s image, people are much more nice, and easy to work with.

You offer 250 words, which is awesome! Write is somewhere in the title, or better yet in the package description, as that is the first thing you see when on the gig page.

Hope this helps ! 🙂

Dear Aliraza:

Can I hear from the Voiceover and Spokesperson folks? @czarekpiast @matureactress @wordandrecord @alliemadison12 @thepromogirl

Good luck,

Blaise

Ahhm Ahhm, ☝️

Video Production over here 🙂

Definitely add a more welcoming image 🙂

I can tell you from experience that since I changed our logo image to mine and my partner’s image, people are much more nice, and easy to work with.

You offer 250 words, which is awesome! Write is somewhere in the title, or better yet in the package description, as that is the first thing you see when on the gig page.

Hope this helps ! 🙂

this is really helpful and surely I will upload my picture with my partner too :smiley: thanks!

Dear Maria:

Please do me a favor and answer some questions for me:

1. Have you read the Fiverr Terms of Service?
  2. Have you studied Fiverr Academy?
  3. Have you read the blog?
  4. Have you listened to Fiverrcast and / or read the transcripts?
  5. Have you watched any YouTube videos that teach you how to do well on Fiverr?
  6. Have you read any books on Fiverr?
  7. Who is Tim Ferriss?
  8. Who is Josh Kaufman?
  9. Who is Chris Guillebeau?
  10. Have you taken any Udemy courses on Fiverr?
  11. What are your top 5 Strengths? Have you taken the Strengths Finder 2.0 assessment?
  12. What are your weaknesses?
  13. What are your opportunities?
  14. What are your threats?
  15. As a woman on the Internet, you’ve probably been harrassed (re: Lena Dunham’s recent comments in defense of Taylor Swift). Is this why you don’t have gig videos of yourself talking to the camera?
  16. Who on the Forum would you most like to give you advice on your gigs?
    I mean, other than me. I know you’d love to have me critique your gigs, but even I’m sick of me. So, who else, in a perfect world?

I’m curious to see what you have to say on these issues.

Your feedback will help me to improve my responses for people who ask for critiques on the Fiverr Forum.

Thank you,
Blaise

P.S. You might want to start your own thread in the Improve My Gig section…

Dear Maria:

Please do me a favor and answer some questions for me:

7. Who is Tim Ferriss?
  8. Who is Josh Kaufman?
  11. What are your top 5 Strengths? Have you taken the Strengths Finder 2.0 assessment?
  12. What are your weaknesses?
  13. What are your opportunities?
  14. What are your threats?
  15. As a woman on the Internet, you’ve probably been harrassed (re: Lena Dunham’s recent comments in defense of Taylor Swift). Is this why you don’t have gig videos of yourself talking to the camera?
  16. Who on the Forum would you most like to give you advice on your gigs?

I mean, other than me. I know you’d love to have me critique your gigs, but even I’m sick of me. So, who else, in a perfect world?

I’m curious to see what you have to say on these issues.

Your feedback will help me to improve my responses for people who ask for critiques on the Fiverr Forum.

Thank you,

Blaise

P.S. You might want to start your own thread in the Improve My Gig section…

Yes.

No.

Yes, I try to read a bit of the blog or forum before going to sleep.

No yet.

Yes, that is how I decided to give Fiverr a chance.

No.

7. Who is Tim Ferriss?

Idk.

8. Who is Josh Kaufman?

Idk.

Idk either lol (going to Google them now)

No yet, but I am going to.

• 2 lenguages, more than 4 years creating content, photography knowledge, workaholic and really responsible.
  1. What are your weaknesses?

Not enough free time to spend on Fiverr, sometimes doubting about my abilities,

2. What are your opportunities?

I am offering two kind of gigs and for both I think I can find most of my opportunities with busy bloggers.

3. What are your threats?

Level 2 sellers lol Inside the platform I guess people with more experience, more time working here.

4. As a woman on the Internet, you’ve probably been harrassed (re: Lena Dunham’s recent comments in defense of Taylor Swift). Is this why you don’t have gig videos of yourself talking to the camera?

Uhm no, actually I am planning on doing one, just need the time to make it.

5. Who on the Forum would you most like to give you advice on your gigs?

LOL LOL, anyone is fine, I would love to hear advice from succesful people working in the same fields as me.

Yes.

No.

Yes, I try to read a bit of the blog or forum before going to sleep.

No yet.

Yes, that is how I decided to give Fiverr a chance.

No.

7. Who is Tim Ferriss?

Idk.

8. Who is Josh Kaufman?

Idk.

Idk either lol (going to Google them now)

No yet, but I am going to.

• 2 lenguages, more than 4 years creating content, photography knowledge, workaholic and really responsible.
  1. What are your weaknesses?

Not enough free time to spend on Fiverr, sometimes doubting about my abilities,

2. What are your opportunities?

I am offering two kind of gigs and for both I think I can find most of my opportunities with busy bloggers.

3. What are your threats?

Level 2 sellers lol Inside the platform I guess people with more experience, more time working here.

4. As a woman on the Internet, you’ve probably been harrassed (re: Lena Dunham’s recent comments in defense of Taylor Swift). Is this why you don’t have gig videos of yourself talking to the camera?

Uhm no, actually I am planning on doing one, just need the time to make it.

5. Who on the Forum would you most like to give you advice on your gigs?

LOL LOL, anyone is fine, I would love to hear advice from succesful people working in the same fields as me.

Dear Maria:

That is so awesome!

I appreciate you taking the time to answer.

It’s too late for me to look at your stuff tonight, but if I have an opportunity to do so on Friday, I will.

In the mean time, I sincerely hope that people in your category will offer you some constructive feedback.

The one suggestion I can offer you now is that you make an ebook of your best recipes (you probably shouldn’t include recipes that you’ve already delivered) and offer it on Fiverr.

I hope you have a blog in which you make relevant posts and direct people to Fiverr.

Good night,

Blaise

Dear Maria:

That is so awesome!

I appreciate you taking the time to answer.

It’s too late for me to look at your stuff tonight, but if I have an opportunity to do so on Friday, I will.

In the mean time, I sincerely hope that people in your category will offer you some constructive feedback.

The one suggestion I can offer you now is that you make an ebook of your best recipes (you probably shouldn’t include recipes that you’ve already delivered) and offer it on Fiverr.

I hope you have a blog in which you make relevant posts and direct people to Fiverr.

Good night,

Blaise

The ebook is a great idea! I will work on it.

About the blog, sadly I don’t have any right now 😔 I have not enough time, I am going to seriously organize myself.

Thanks for responding 😄

Dear Maria:

Your profile image is fine, mainly because of your smile, but I’d still suggest a color photo and making the choice NOT to tilt the photo. Your log line also works, in my humble opinion.

I suggest you expand your profile text, emphasizing how you are here to help the Buyer. Use “You” a lot. Your goal should be to make the Buyer feel they know, like, and trust you.

You should have a link to making good use of social media (see the Tips and Tricks earlier in this thread). You should be building a rep for yourself online by tweeting, facebooking, chum humming (chumming hum?), Instagramming, and what-have-you.

I sugggest you morph from providing services on Fiverr, to offering products on Fiverr and using Fiverr as a laboratory for developing books for Amazon. If you know who Emmaki is on the Forum, you’ll try to find the threads in which she discusses her experience creating books for Amazon.

If you create a new recipe each time someone buys your $5 gig, you are spending who knows how much on ingredients, not to mention taking the time to make the recipe, photograph it, eat it, and whatever else. From what you’ve described, you’re probably losing money with every gig you deliver.

If you collect your recipes into books, you can have a cake recipe book, a pie recipe book, a s’mores recipe book, a recipes inspired by Khaleesi’s dragons book, lots and lots of books that each take you moments to deliver on Fiverr and no effort to deliver on Amazon once you set them up there.

You can create your own YouTube channel (if you haven’t already) of you making your recipes, with links to your website that has links to Amazon and links to Fiverr. Bonus points if you have lots of gratuitous shots of your bare feet in these videos!*

You can create a Udemy course.

You can create audio books of yourself reading your books.

Bottom line: if you do your homework and really brainstorm the best ways to diversify your income without relying on any one website, you will be in a position to comfortably pay me $100,000 per year in gratitude for all the great advice I’ve given you here…

Your success is therefore my success, so I wish you the best!

I took a look at your top selling dessert recipe gig.

• Gig Title: I will write a dessert recipe for you with original photos
    I suggest that you morph this gig, with it’s 15 5-star reviews, into
    "I will show you how to make awesome dessert recipes with photos"
    Do your keyword research, build your social media following, and set yourself up so you spend minutes, not hours, delivering this gig. You can create packages with the audio book as your standard gig and the video of you making all these desserts as the premium gig.

The first edition could be 20 or 30 recipes, and expanded (or not) in future editions, based on Buyer feedback.

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples, and feature the phrase “Exclusively on Fiverr” onscreen and in the audio. You speaking directly to the Buyer is best. REHEARSE!

Gig Images: You should have 3.

I don’t know if you don’t have the Live Portfolio turned on. I won’t get into that, and just assume that you don’t want new Buyers lusting over images of your desserts, or that Fiverr is not offering a Live Portfolio in your category. Missed opportunity!

2 @3-page PDFS: If these are available to you, you should take advantage of them!

As you make deliveries, if you are not delivering an image or video, try adding a unique image thanking the customer. If these start showing up in your Live Portfolio, try to make them all awesome and different so that in combination with the Reviews you get, they help you sell more gigs to new Buyers.

Study copy writing, given that you are a writer, and beef up your gig descriptions in every way you can. Apply the power of compelling the Buyer to buy to amplify your effectiveness. Watch every episode of “Mad Men”. David Ogilvy is your friend.

• Gig Description:

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS / COMPLEMENTARY GIGS

Gig Extras:

If you have these, I don’t see them.

Gig Packages: Try different things over time.

Frequently Asked Questions: If these are available to you, take advantage of them.

Each FAQ gives you a 300-character opportunity to close the deal. Make the most of them!

I also suggest your morph your tip gig into a product gig. What else besides ebooks can you offer?

Your cartoon and illustration gigs do not stand out in crowded categories. I suggest you do away with them.

Your Hearthstone gig is original, but it does not seem to be working for you.

I hope you read twistedweb123’s posts on making complementary gigs and on using Fiverr Anywhere for upsells.

Your recipes are your keys to success, in my opinion.

If you take the time to read the authors I’ve already told you about, you have the potential to make 6 figures.

Good luck,
Blaise
*That’s a humorous reference to all the foot fetishists who contact Buyers on FIverr looking for foot fetish stuff. (I’m not a foot fetishist.)

Hello @blaisefaint,

I saw and read your comments carefully and i know this is for @manto2112 but it’s help me alot too.

Can you please see my profile and give feedback according to my profile. I’ll be very thankful to you.
I provide Ebook covers design on fiverr and I am a level 1 seller Right Now.
I’m waiting for your prompt response.

Thanks in Advance
Owais

Dear Owais:

Please do me a favor and demonstrate that you’ve read the stuff I’ve already shared in this thread by starting a new thread. Ask people in your category to share the benefit of their knowledge.

Please understand that if you work your way through the checklist first, which should take you a minimum of 4 weeks, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow the items on the checklist.

Why are you expecting my PROMPT response?

Good luck,
Blaise

Everything looks really cool except little circle picture of your face. You are handsome guy, I think, but I still not let you date my daughter. Kind of creepy like you passing me an ignited inhalable plant used for medicinal purposes. Kind of creepy even if in a nice “artist formally known as Prince (may he RIP)” kind of way.

Invest in a good little circle picture of your face high contrast with a lot of blur in background, try to make colors match rest of profile in female fashion color blocking kind of way. Tilt head 10 degrees and face slightly down with your eyes at the camera. Let only your best side of face smile.

You will be hit!

Everything looks really cool except little circle picture of your face. You are handsome guy, I think, but I still not let you date my daughter. Kind of creepy like you passing me an ignited inhalable plant used for medicinal purposes. Kind of creepy even if in a nice “artist formally known as Prince (may he RIP)” kind of way.

Invest in a good little circle picture of your face high contrast with a lot of blur in background, try to make colors match rest of profile in female fashion color blocking kind of way. Tilt head 10 degrees and face slightly down with your eyes at the camera. Let only your best side of face smile.

You will be hit!

I think the OP’s trying to sell voice overs, not become a gigolo.

Are you sure you’re on the right site @jackapple?

Dear Maria:

Your profile image is fine, mainly because of your smile, but I’d still suggest a color photo and making the choice NOT to tilt the photo. Your log line also works, in my humble opinion.

I suggest you expand your profile text, emphasizing how you are here to help the Buyer. Use “You” a lot. Your goal should be to make the Buyer feel they know, like, and trust you.

You should have a link to making good use of social media (see the Tips and Tricks earlier in this thread). You should be building a rep for yourself online by tweeting, facebooking, chum humming (chumming hum?), Instagramming, and what-have-you.

I sugggest you morph from providing services on Fiverr, to offering products on Fiverr and using Fiverr as a laboratory for developing books for Amazon. If you know who Emmaki is on the Forum, you’ll try to find the threads in which she discusses her experience creating books for Amazon.

If you create a new recipe each time someone buys your $5 gig, you are spending who knows how much on ingredients, not to mention taking the time to make the recipe, photograph it, eat it, and whatever else. From what you’ve described, you’re probably losing money with every gig you deliver.

If you collect your recipes into books, you can have a cake recipe book, a pie recipe book, a s’mores recipe book, a recipes inspired by Khaleesi’s dragons book, lots and lots of books that each take you moments to deliver on Fiverr and no effort to deliver on Amazon once you set them up there.

You can create your own YouTube channel (if you haven’t already) of you making your recipes, with links to your website that has links to Amazon and links to Fiverr. Bonus points if you have lots of gratuitous shots of your bare feet in these videos!*

You can create a Udemy course.

You can create audio books of yourself reading your books.

Bottom line: if you do your homework and really brainstorm the best ways to diversify your income without relying on any one website, you will be in a position to comfortably pay me $100,000 per year in gratitude for all the great advice I’ve given you here…

Your success is therefore my success, so I wish you the best!

I took a look at your top selling dessert recipe gig.

• Gig Title: I will write a dessert recipe for you with original photos

I suggest that you morph this gig, with it’s 15 5-star reviews, into

"I will show you how to make awesome dessert recipes with photos"

Do your keyword research, build your social media following, and set yourself up so you spend minutes, not hours, delivering this gig. You can create packages with the audio book as your standard gig and the video of you making all these desserts as the premium gig.

The first edition could be 20 or 30 recipes, and expanded (or not) in future editions, based on Buyer feedback.

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples, and feature the phrase “Exclusively on Fiverr” onscreen and in the audio. You speaking directly to the Buyer is best. REHEARSE!

Gig Images: You should have 3.

I don’t know if you don’t have the Live Portfolio turned on. I won’t get into that, and just assume that you don’t want new Buyers lusting over images of your desserts, or that Fiverr is not offering a Live Portfolio in your category. Missed opportunity!

2 @3-page PDFS: If these are available to you, you should take advantage of them!

As you make deliveries, if you are not delivering an image or video, try adding a unique image thanking the customer. If these start showing up in your Live Portfolio, try to make them all awesome and different so that in combination with the Reviews you get, they help you sell more gigs to new Buyers.

Study copy writing, given that you are a writer, and beef up your gig descriptions in every way you can. Apply the power of compelling the Buyer to buy to amplify your effectiveness. Watch every episode of “Mad Men”. David Ogilvy is your friend.

• Gig Description:

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS / COMPLEMENTARY GIGS

Gig Extras:

If you have these, I don’t see them.

Gig Packages: Try different things over time.

Frequently Asked Questions: If these are available to you, take advantage of them.

Each FAQ gives you a 300-character opportunity to close the deal. Make the most of them!

I also suggest your morph your tip gig into a product gig. What else besides ebooks can you offer?

Your cartoon and illustration gigs do not stand out in crowded categories. I suggest you do away with them.

Your Hearthstone gig is original, but it does not seem to be working for you.

I hope you read twistedweb123’s posts on making complementary gigs and on using Fiverr Anywhere for upsells.

Your recipes are your keys to success, in my opinion.

If you take the time to read the authors I’ve already told you about, you have the potential to make 6 figures.

Good luck,

Blaise

*That’s a humorous reference to all the foot fetishists who contact Buyers on FIverr looking for foot fetish stuff. (I’m not a foot fetishist.)

Thanks!! I really appreciate your advice.

This morning I was checking the Udemy and I found the first course that I want to do (Big sale right now, not sure if they always have them)

Tonight I will work on my profile description and that stuff.

Yes, I know the recipes are my thing here, I like having the illustration gig because it is fun and I have made a couple sales, but clearly I won’t invest as much time on them.

About the losing money part, don’t worry, I’m not 😬 but I know I can make much more developing products so that is my next goal.

Still going to offer custom recipes because my buyers prefer those but I will expand my market for sure.

I do have the Live Portfolio option turned on but I guess my buyers don’t share the material or something 😥

PDFs part, yes, I’m working on them already 🙂

I do offer extras, not sure why you can’t see them, going to check that right now.

Thanks again 😃 I will keep active in the forum and going to update about my progress to help others too.

Thanks!! I really appreciate your advice.

This morning I was checking the Udemy and I found the first course that I want to do (Big sale right now, not sure if they always have them)

Tonight I will work on my profile description and that stuff.

Yes, I know the recipes are my thing here, I like having the illustration gig because it is fun and I have made a couple sales, but clearly I won’t invest as much time on them.

About the losing money part, don’t worry, I’m not 😬 but I know I can make much more developing products so that is my next goal.

Still going to offer custom recipes because my buyers prefer those but I will expand my market for sure.

I do have the Live Portfolio option turned on but I guess my buyers don’t share the material or something 😥

PDFs part, yes, I’m working on them already 🙂

I do offer extras, not sure why you can’t see them, going to check that right now.

Thanks again 😃 I will keep active in the forum and going to update about my progress to help others too.

Dear Maria:

I can’t see your extras because I didn’t buy any of your gigs.

When your Buyers buy, they can see them.

So I just assume they’re good, but I don’t know for sure.

Good luck,

Blaise

Dear Aliraza:

Good luck,

Blaise

Finally! I have managed to get few projects and completed successfully also got 5 star review. most importantly! I have changed my picture. 🙂

Please have a look now. Big Thanks @blaisefaint

Dear Aliraza:

As charming as the roses are, Fiverr is not a dating site.

You want to look professional, not like you’re trying to get you some…

Also, when you find a more suitable photo for your Fiverr profile, you should log out of the Forum and log back in to update your Forum avatar.

Quite frankly, it’s too late my time for me to take a closer look now.

I’ll try to look again Sunday morning if I am able.

Good night,
Blaise

Archived