I need help from

mazid0161

An buyer come from in my country. I completed his work properly. After the delivery i said him please look your word is it perfect? He din not ans me. After the time up he want a revisions that well. I solved the work. After the few minute he said me, again if i corrections his work. I replayed to him already i corrected your work. He did not replayed. Actually he want act upon my profile. As a result he revised 1 star with bad comment. My star rating was 5star now 4.2. What should i do please assist me. Thanks for your time.

favicon-32x32.png.a8a64bac435090353051e1822918195a.png Fiverr.com
design-youtube-thumbnail-to-more-get-view-on-your-videos.jpg.18206bb90b209684706fe216b757ae88.jpg

mazid0161 : I will design youtube thumbnail to more get view on your videos...

For only $5, mazid0161 will design youtube thumbnail to more get view on your videos. | Hi there,Thank you so much click my Gig. I will be able to create any style thumbnail for your YouTube channel. For just 5$ i | On Fiverr

It happens.

A 4.2 star rating is not bad.

The client could have left a 2 Star ratings, right?

Or no rating, right?

Don’t worry about it.

It’ll disappear and not matter once you get more completed jobs and better ratings.

Fiverr is not perfect.

Nor are the Sellers or Buyers.

Expecting perfect scores every time is a foolish mistake.

Good luck.

It happens.

A 4.2 star rating is not bad.

Or no rating, right?

Don’t worry about it.

It’ll disappear and not matter once you get more completed jobs and better ratings.

Fiverr is not perfect.

Nor are the Sellers or Buyers.

Expecting perfect scores every time is a foolish mistake.

Good luck.

A slight misunderstanding here.

The client left a 1 star rating making the overall rating 4.2.

Maybe add a public reply to his review politely saying your side of the story (without giving confidential info).
Maybe there was a communication issue/he thought you hadn’t revised it to how he asked but you were sure you had. Maybe he wanted something else/different in the design.

I don’t think you’ll be able to send offers to buyer requests currently but you could with other, higher rated orders. Explaining things in a polite public reply might help with future orders.

A slight misunderstanding here.

The client left a 1 star rating making the overall rating 4.2.

Yaa. Actually he want to act upon my account. For that he rating 1star. Now I cannot reply of buyer request. 😥

Yaa. Actually he want to act upon my account. For that he rating 1star. Now I cannot reply of buyer request. 😥

This is why you deliver the order, and do not chase buyer’s for a review or bug them. Sounds to me as though your messaging them and pressing them to look at the work and let you know was annoying, and you were “rewarded” with the 1 star and bad comment. I would be annoyed to if a seller kept asking me to review the work - I will review it when I review it - and that is probably what your buyer thought.

I would avoid messaging buyers after you deliver your work asking them to review it - they know what to do.

GG

This is why you deliver the order, and do not chase buyer’s for a review or bug them. Sounds to me as though your messaging them and pressing them to look at the work and let you know if it was OK was annoying, and you were “rewarded” with the 1 star and bad comment. I would be annoyed too if a seller kept asking me to review the work - I will review it when I review it - and that is probably what your buyer thought.

I would avoid messaging buyers after you deliver your work asking them to review it - they know what to do.

GG

An buyer come from in my country. I completed his work properly. After the delivery i said him please look your word is it perfect? He din not ans me. After the time up he want a revisions that well. I solved the work. After the few minute he said me, again if i corrections his work. I replayed to him already i corrected your work. He did not replayed. Actually he want act upon my profile. As a result he revised 1 star with bad comment. My star rating was 5star now 4.2. What should i do please assist me. Thanks for your time.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
5e42574b80208549072c26b37291eb08322d3dea.jpeg

mazid0161 : I will design youtube thumbnail to more get view on your videos...

For only $5, mazid0161 will design youtube thumbnail to more get view on your videos. | Hi there,Thank you so much click my Gig. I will be able to create any style thumbnail for your YouTube channel. For just 5$ i | On Fiverr

What should i do please assist me.

One word “RELAX”. Every review will not be a 5-star. It happens. Sometimes buyers leave one because of your work, other times it’s in spite of it and they’re angry. You can’t change that. All you can focus on is delivering the best quality work going forward. As @genuineguidance said “…don’t chase buyers for a review…”. To be clearer, don’t chase reviews at all. Focus on what you CAN control and that is the quality of your work. Given enough time on this site most of us get one-star reviews. I choose to concentrate on the positive ones instead…and wear the negative ones as a badge of honor.

Stress LESS.

@mazid0161 Sorry to hear about it…Here, You can’t do anything… It’s better, just ignore it and try to get more order.

After complete some order with good rating, your overall rating issue will be fix…

And @genuineguidance I want to know one thing that you write GG at the end of all your replays. What does this mean?

GG = Genuine Guidance ?

Thanks

Yes. GG is just short for my screen name here.

Juli

Archived