Fiverr Community Forum

I need help getting my first order

I don’t know what to do to receive my first order. I think my gigs are quite “eye-catchy”, they have a decent amount of clicks/views (an average of 4/5 clicks per 10 impressions). My profile is way more complete and detailed than many others’ who have a lot of sales and positive reviews. I’m applying for every buyer request that matches my abilities, but I only receive a couple of them each day, and only a minority of those match my abilities (or just aren’t spam). I have low prices. I have no way of promoting my gigs (I don’t have many followers in any social network or YT channel and I don’t own a blog).

Can anybody tell me what I’m doing wrong?
if not
Would anybody please be my first customer?

I want to work hard and deliver the best quality. I want to give my best, but I’m stuck in this point, waiting to get a review so that I can receive some orders and get started.

Your gigs are very attractive
But you will have to wait patiently
Until the buyer is connected
Promote your gig every day on social media networks
Buyer requests (10) sent

1 Like

Try, Try & Try friend. . . .

1 Like

I’m a new seller on fiverr and need few tips on getting my first order? I have created a well optimized gig I suppose and have updated all of my Profile details…

Any Feedback…Suggestions?

Thanks

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Try, Try & Try friend. . . .

1 Like